Y&R: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO what do u mean Dee? I wih they would do more with her. I just love her.

To Ann S I am so mad that Sophie is knocked up. God Why WHY!!??? I saw this 3 miles away.

I just wish they would gice Devon a story. Does MAB even know who Tatayani Ali( sp?) is? She has a gold mine but refuses to use them. She was just named one of the 50 most beatiful some where and she can sing why not use her in Dveons music storyline?

• Members

aMLCproduction, I love that Sofia is pregnant. This should give the Winters squad a tiny bit more airtime. They would completely disappear otherwise.

Tatyana just got her own sitcom so I hope that she gave MAB the finger as she walked out the door. I am sure that Bryton's stint on The Vampire Diaries will open some doors for him so he will be even more completely gone soon.

• Members

She must of been referring to her years of work keeping it out of Jills hands.

I don't remember Kay going into the office or being in the boardroom until Jill stated working there. And when she did she wasn't involved in the business scheming. Now she's the ultimate business woman? LOL, it must be because she gave birth to the most intelligent business man on the planet :wacko: Tucker :wacko:.

I'm listening to every word each time Jill appears just in case another character mentions Jabot or Chancellor Industries. I'm dying to know if she will still recognize the names of those companies.

• Members

What the fluck is Ash wearing? It looks like random pieces of lace tacked on to an old peignoir from the '70's.

The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew Caper??? PUKE. I don't know which was stupider...Nick actually picking up that glass to try and listen to Adam, Adam caressing a map of Sedona like Nikki would her lil' silver flask, or Phyllis poppin' out of her dress, then strippin' and shakin' her ass at Nick like a red flag.

Archived