Y&R: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I disagree. I think Victor went for the sake of Noah and Nick. His son/grandson were a huge part of Sharon's life, and she meant a lot to them. So despite his problems with Sharon, he went for them.

Phyllis shouldn't have been there.

Ashley had good reason not to go. Would you go to the funeral of a woman who took a child out of your LOVING home and put her in the home of a murderous creep?

• Members

And HE was a huge part of the reason why Sharon was in trouble in the first place.

IF the funeral had been planned by Adam sure but it wasn't.

And regardless of Sharon being with Adam Ashley knew that Sharon loved her children (as does Ashley) so she could've at least gone to the funeral in support of Faith (to say nothing of Aunt Jack).

• Members

Well, honestly, I tried coming up with the names of "friends" who should have been there, but really couldn't come up with anyone. Not counting Sharon's various bedmates, anyway. I would have thought Ash qualified as a "close family friend" given that she was both Sharon's ex-stepmother-in-law and ex-sister-in-law. Obviously Abby is Nick's half-sister...but I've never seen her exchange as much as two words with her.

But yeah...Phyllis' going is a huge WTF. "Mutual respect" my ass. She went to keep an eye on Nick. No doubt if she hadn't freshly flucked him, she would have begged off simply going with Jack.

• Members

I thought it was great that Phyllis was there. Who says MAB doesn't have a sense of humour!! :lol: There was mutual respect between Phyllis & Sharon, I saw it, they mutually respected that they couldn't stand each other for good reasons. :lol: But I think for their children and Nick they sort of tolerated each other and could work together. For all the times Sharon has attended Phick's weddings, holiday celebrations, it is only fair that Phyllis attends her "funeral" LMAO. The best part of all this is while everyone is eulogizing the blonde nitwit slutty wonder, there she is on a farm somewhere having a jolly grand "ole" time. The best part will be while Adam is mourning the love of his life blah blah blah, I guarantee you the amazing Sharon :rolleyes: will be having sex with her new manfriend. The girl sure knows how to rack them and stack them - at least this time she gets to sample another state, thank heavens. She gives new meaning to her moniker the "Blonde Avenger" lol.

I love Nick's FIRST true love comment...as it should be.

And let me not touch on the Diane stuff because that's about to get downright laughable and interesting. WTF was she there anyway...oh never mind I know why.

Where the heck was Neil, Lily etc. weren't they somewhat close to Sharon, I believe I know the reason why there weren't there for that either.

Now I understand why soaps do get cancelled. Lovely executed s/l.

• Members

I thought Daniel's comment to Phyllis was hilarious. Something like "now you're Wylie Coyote without the Roadrunner". :lol: Sometimes I think Graz makes those sorts of lines up, but probably not. I imagine someone would put their foot down. It just seems like he gets more unique lines than others.

• Members

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Dr.FreshMeat Sam the Wonder Vet will be flattenin' the hay with Share-and-share-alike before Adam rides to her rescue.

I know why Diane was there. Aside from making sure her grandpa husband didn't fall asleep during the service, her spidey-senses had to be at a fever pitch when Phyll felt up Nick in the vestibule.

• Members

That scene was hilarious!! :lol::lol: I love Phyllis & Daniel's relationship...they call each other out all the time. Probably the most realistic mother/son relationship on this entire show. Can't wait to see them go at it over Lucy the smokescreen baby s/l. No, I think some goofy writer put that in and I thank he/she for doing that. The Sharon character has become such a bad parody so I thank the writers for making her "funeral" a bad parody as well. God knows that there is nothing remotely entertaining about this show anymore but this made me LMAO!! So I guess I should say well done lol.

• Members

Dr. Freshmeat Sam...lol...good one!!! :lol:

Hey, I have seen Phyllis feel up Nick before, I have seen Nick feel up Phyllis before :wub: and it was nothing remotely like that scene where she touched his arm and laid her arm on his back. In fact she was hesitant at doing it but Nick needed that. In fact I would like to thank the writers for that poignant moment because just recently I have seen Summer comfort her Dad the same manner when she knew something was up with her father. And I certainly didn't hear anyone saying Summer was feeling up her Dad so I am going to take the scene for what it was, Phyllis trying to be there for Nick. I liked that she asked how Noah was doing first before anything. No matter the relationship that Phyllis & Sharon have I am glad the writers don't mess with the kids when it comes to that.

Archived