Y&R: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Any longtime Y&R fans here? I tuned back into watch EOB but also because I was reading how much improved the show was. I can't say I see it but thats me. It seems to be moving closer and closer to an ABC soap and less like itself. And not being a Billy or Victoria fan now I guess just makes it worse.

• Members

You're in the right place - many here have watched since the 70's. I'm new to the game...I've only been watching since around 1989/1990.

I posted a Y&R tribute thread with a fair amount of stuff in it if you want to read any.

• Members

Well I like Dr. Fresh Meat lol Color me shocked, seriously. I like Sharon away from those Newman asses. I am a Sharon fan first when it comes to Y&R. Always have been, always will be. Phyllis coming to the funeral was horrible. And her snickering at the funeral was so trashy and tactless but that's Giggly for you - pathetic as the day is long. Phyllis is PATHETIC. I hate her so much. But I say contain her with non-acting Nick and then "Sherry" can be free. Oh and just kill babynapper Adam and many of my problems are solved in re: to this show.

• Members

:D Dang that was funny I watched it two times he as much as called Nicky a ho and a drunk really liked MST reaction scenes to it

he gave them all a beat down roasted Nick's ass I like all the characters but it was a good watch ...it was well worth the eppy..I too like EOB

I just don't understand writers who run out of material for characters I mean I can think of story for Emily. A new face in an old story doesn't

make it new for me but for some writers it does.

• Members

I agree, I am actually enjoying Y&R the last couple days. I think the whole Jana thing is exciting even though its terrible they had to ruin her to make this storyline work, but whatever.... I thought the Nikki and Jill scenes were great when she was the only one that caught on that Nikki was late getting to Billy's house. Plus i always like it when they get most of the cast together to get involve in this story. So yeah good job Y&R and GASP!.... Im actually kind of looking forward to tommorrow.

• Members

Just gotta say. Was I the only one that thought Michelle Stafford's eyes looked batshit crazy as Phyllis kept saying over and over [regarding Lucy], "she's our, she's ours". I would love for Phyllis to return to her crazy roots so the writers stop trying to sell her as a romantic heroine.

Archived