Y&R: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Was Jeff's scene even needed for it to be recast by Kin? I didn't think so. They just had to have Jeff in there via Kin. It was a dump casting move. If MAB want to focus on more core characters like she claim she would have gotten ridden of Jeff a long time ago. Let me stop before all the negativity comes back. I am trying to be up beat about Y&R these days since it was pretty good the last three days.

• Members

Phyllis is not human. She is pure 110% demonic evil. I really hate her guts. I want her off this show so I can enjoy it much better. However, between her and Adam, I think I'd kill off Adam first. Or he can be shot by SHARON and the bullet can ricochet and hit Phyl too. I hate them both and no, this has nothing to do with Shick. I hate Nick too!

• Members

:lol: Tell us how you really feel!

Though this is coming from someone that's hoping that Jana will shoot Kevin, only to have the bullet ricochet off him and into Michael, while scenes of Lauren and Daniel having hate sex are interspersed. Oh, and Chloe kisses a tree.

• Members

I wonder how O'Brien's exit is affecting these parts of the cast, as the atrocious acting suggests the actors really don't believe what they're characters are saying. Not mention everyone, ESPECIALLY Elizabeth Hendrickson look and act very bored.

• Members

Phyllis and Michelle Stafford ROCKS!!!! A whole lotta shocking actors/actresses/characters would be more likely to be tossed to the curb than Phyllis. Ooh ooh I can't wait to see who. :lol: It's fiery characters like Phyllis that soaps needs more of. And yeah I agree with you Adam can go but if Sharon were to shoot him and since she is so prone at f****** everything up, the bullet would ricochet and end up killing her too. :lol: Then I will be even happier than I am now that Phyllis is about to blow this show wide open. What makes me even happier is that Sharon is off somewhere playing little Bo Beep while she deliberately let her children think she's dead...what an evil mother she is. :mad:

• Members

I wasn't really impressed by the week....not giving a crap about the majority of characters in GC the way I do. (And seriously, what IIC thought it was a good idea to let Chance out of the basement?)

However, seeing Daniel shut Phyllis UP by defiantly signing that parental wavier in her face was an excellent way to see the week end. :lol: That bitch is crazy. Too bad TIIC will never have the stones to kill her off. Or even have her fake her own death for a month or five.

• Members

Yeah but the kicker will be seeing Phyllis get the kid against all odds!!! Against all those other people! :lol: I love when it's Phyllis vs. all those people who are mad at her. Great TV!! :) And then when Daniel finally decides to stop being a....., can't even find the word to describe him right now even though I understand his pov, and decides he really wants to be a father then he is going to get socked right between the eyes. Because nobody knows Daniel more than his mother, he needs to deal with it LOL. I am enjoying Phyllis & Daniel duking it out though and Daniel giving it as good as it gets from his mother. This is the stuff I want to watch.

Archived