Y&R: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I seem to remember Katherine going to Victor for advice about running Chandler over the years. I was always surprised that he didn't try to take it over since it is supposed to be a bigger company. Instead Victor was obsessed with controlling Jabot.

• Members

Katherine was always suppose to be the lady of the manor:

Not a renowned businesswoman who had sympathy for people like Gloria. I don't think it was until the Eliot Hampton caper under Smith in '04/05 that Katherine took an active role as he embezzled and Jack began working at Chancellor.

• Members

I believe she said something to the effect of being happy Latham put her into business stories because, for a while now, she was in her living room talking about other people's stories.

I believe she said something to the effect of being happy Latham put her into business stories because, for a while now, she was in her living room talking about other people's stories.

• Members

Hmmmm, that episode yesterday was a bit of an F U to Diane. I really like the Maura plays her so I can't help but feel protective of the character! Rumors when MW first joined suggested that "certain" actors felted threatened by her coming on the show -- I wonder if one of those actors was La Stafford? She is certainly working that bod (which I willingly admit is amazing) and now this Phick redux. At least Diane got her own back by breaking the news to Purple Jack.

Archived