Y&R: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Adam had someone hide that stuff in the ladies room. I love Sharon's new hair color. Love it! I'd like to see it a bit shorter at some point though. It's great to see Doris again. Nick and Sharon should have her in nicer digs with a nurse. I don't remember a scene of her refusing their help, although maybe that's what happened.

• Members

Nice to see Sharon taking notes from Patty with that instant hair dye. Always good to see Doris put sense towards Sharon even though as Carl recently said it tries to cast her in a bad light a la Gina vs. Kevin. This what I like most about MM's Adam, the ability to play others off.

Victor and Katherine are going down.

Phick 2.0? HELL NO.

• Members

I didn't. :angry: They are both hypocrites and both just miserable when they get nasty. A mad and angry old guy fighting with an aging cranky old mother. Good grief! If the Tucker Katherine relationship is going to be a series of these unpleasant squabbles or shouting matches I'm going to fast forward them like I do every time Heather appears.

When she gets into it with Jill at least there's an entertaining or humorous aspect in the mix, most of the time anyways. Tucker and Katherine hit the same notes so there isn't any contrast between them. :mad: I want to listen to that crap like I would want to listen to a couple bitching at each other in the adjacent hotel room when I'm on vacation.

• Members

Anyone else want to slap Kay when she pisses and moans about "losing" Chancellor after so many years of work? For YEARS, all we saw/heard about Chancellor was lawyer Mitchell Sherman showing up at Kay's manse to have her sign papers.

Archived