• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

They are so wonderful to watch.

Please register in order to view this content

It is easier to understand if I turn on the closed captions, and then auto-generate them to english. I do not understand german, and the auto-translate is not 100% accurate but it helps to know what is going on, and especially if you know what the stories are at the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPB0AdpWBDQ&list=PLovPK-UUiuYOGhoH9uOKOOsM1a50fr5Dv

• Members

I am probably the only human being in the universe having any feelings or opinions about this but I actually used to ship Lindsey Wells and Jack. They never even were officially romantically paired but they had good chemistry and understood each other without judgement.
LK is pretty well enconsced in Days at this point but if they ever cancel it, I'd love to see this revisited.

• Members

I made playlists of the German 1987 but didn't get around to doing 1986.  BTW, most of the Shawn storyline is in the vault in English in the clips section anyway.

You can find a lot of 1986 here: https://5c8781a5aaab4.site123.me/videosektion#s123-g-show-all

German 1987 Pt 1

German 1987 Pt 2

German 1987 Pt 3

• Members

So after 11 years, Israel brought Y&R back to our screens begining yesterday- from episodes of April 2018

wow, I watched Y&R regularly through the late 80's and 90's and it's like a completely different show now, the low budget and wooden acting of some of the actors is certainly noticed.

Edited by asafi

• Members

This is the last of the stuff I got from the Y&R Anonymous Angel, it took me quite a while to through everything, so thanks again to this person! I'll soon resume uploading stuff from my own collection.

Please register in order to view this content

Or if any of you have VHS tapes or DVDs that you want me to upload for you, hit me up with a private message.  

This one is a bit of a mixed bag between old and new. Uploaded a couple of other clips of 1987 and 1992 to the vault too.

July 17, 2002 final segments

February 11, 2004 clip Jill & Kay

March 5, 2004 clips Jill, Kay, & Liz

January 28, 2005 clip Kay & Jill remember their first meeting

October 31, 1991 clip Dru & Olivia

March 31, 1987 clip Jill Wouldn't want all this to go to waste

1985 A vulnerable Kay asks Jill to sit with her (maybe 1984?)

1984  clip of Jill & Lindsey Wells
Not sure of the month/date

April 1, 1987 clip Jill Brad Dinner

June 24, 1987 clip  Phillip officially becomes a Chancellor

December 1984 clip Water the tree with it

1983 Brenda Dickson interview

She seems so natural and normal here. It's very different than her E True Hollywood story segment.

Edited by BoldRestless

• Members

I always admired Jill's work wardrobe.  I think everyone would feel more confident at work in high heels and a suit with a matching hat and veil.  It might be slightly inconvenient while working in front of a computer.  But, maybe the veil blocked the screen's bluelight?

The classic telephone moves of dialing with one long claw-like nail, while peeling off the clip-on earring to talk, and sipping tea from a china cup, made work seem so much more fun.

Edited by j swift