Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Even though I haven't been able to partake of viewing lately, I want to express gratitude for all the contributors who build up the vault. It's a great thing that you're doing, especially with the true classic and vintage episodes (70s, 80s and 90s). I only wish all soap communities could be this committed and generous, in terms of preservation, storing and sharing their gems (yes, I am looking at you, ATWT).

• Members

Thank you so much!!! I've noticed that 2nd March 1993 is cut off at the 7.30 minute mark but is meant to last the full 42 minutes so maybe there was a problem with the upload? Could you try re-uploading it to complete it? Many thanks love the Sheila return episodes!!!

• Members

From watching the August 1988 episodes featuring the summer social issue AIDS storyline, does anyone else find the dialogue a little too heavy handed? I know the time the story took place was during the height of the AIDS crisis and Bill Bell was trying to educate the audience but still, it came across as very PSA.

• Members

Hi guys,

I've started a Christmas playlist for Y&R.  The clip from 1980 and episodes from 1990 and 1991 were sent to me by a Y&R Angel, who wishes to remain anonymous. This person sent me a ton of goodies for me to upload to the vault which I will be doing over the next weeks!

And another Christmas playlist I found, on the Channel YR which has been on fire with the uploads. There's some overlap but both lists contain new things. (I know @yrfan1983 was looking for episodes from 2000 and they have a playlist on there as well).