Y&R: Old Articles

On 12/5/2020 at 10:14 AM, BoldRestless said:

Thank you! :D

BTW I have started adding a lot of 1988, if anyone sees any incorrect dates let me know! I haven't watched all of them yet.

That's awesome, thank you. Will check them out immediately

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm still working through uploading my 1988, up to November now (with Brad waking up in the cage). Wondering if anyone has 5/23/88 or 6/8/88. They may have been on YouTube in the past. 

Also looking for 11/15/88 and 11/16/88.

Edited by BoldRestless

Thank you @BoldRestless you uploaded the eps with the Rich Little appearances! I have always wanted to see them again after the original airings because I remember how bizarre the scenes were...  Rich Little doing impressions of Ronald Reagan, John Wayne, and Richard Nixon while Lisa just stands there stone-cold annoyed... LMAO!

11 hours ago, yrfan1983 said:

Thank you @BoldRestless you uploaded the eps with the Rich Little appearances! I have always wanted to see them again after the original airings because I remember how bizarre the scenes were...  Rich Little doing impressions of Ronald Reagan, John Wayne, and Richard Nixon while Lisa just stands there stone-cold annoyed... LMAO!

Haha I can’t wait to see that!! 😂😁

In the Recent Michael Fairman interview which was a Little low on content but full of Tricia Cast and Jess Walton love the two ladies get a kick out remembering the GUAM scenes which were shared in this thread a couple of years ago...

Thanks to whoever added Christmas 1987 and 1988 i remember it was such a real treat when CBS reran them in the late 90s I’m really glad they made their way to the Vault finally after disappearing off YT almost a decade ago.

9 hours ago, soapfan770 said:

Thanks to whoever added Christmas 1987 and 1988 i remember it was such a real treat when CBS reran them in the late 90s I’m really glad they made their way to the Vault finally after disappearing off YT almost a decade ago.

Those were my videos! Glad you enjoyed them. :) I have more Christmas stuff coming this week thanks to a kind person who sent me some material that was new to me. :D 

9 hours ago, anon4520 said:

June 2010 :) enjoy

10 hours ago, anon4520 said:

Hi my friends March 1993 is looking more full enjoy and god bless. ;)

Thanks, my friend!

15 hours ago, anon4520 said:

Thank you so much!

I just noticed that quite a lot of months 1991-1993 look almost complete which is unbelievable.  What a treat!

Even though I haven't been able to partake of viewing lately, I want to express gratitude for all the contributors who build up the vault. It's a great thing that you're doing, especially with the true classic and vintage episodes (70s, 80s and 90s). I only wish all soap communities could be this committed and generous, in terms of preservation, storing and sharing their gems (yes, I am looking at you, ATWT).

On 12/20/2020 at 4:34 AM, anon4520 said:

Thank you so much!!! I've noticed that 2nd March 1993 is cut off at the 7.30 minute mark but is meant to last the full 42 minutes so maybe there was a problem with the upload? Could you try re-uploading it to complete it? Many thanks love the Sheila return episodes!!!