Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Really? Seems so strange to me that they would kill her before Lucinda got to find out.
I question the writers' judgment in this case personally

I say that with all due respect but having the son in the background doing whatever and interrupting was just very distracting.
I mean, we all have family members who can't help themselves but at least Christine Tudor lovingly hinted at her husband to buzz off after five minutes of him trying to insert himself into the interview. 

Edited by FrenchBug82

• Members

And Alan will gush on how great she is.

Leslie Kay was taking about Paul Korver who played Chris Hughes and what do you know Alan interrupts her just to say how cute he is and Leslie never finished her story.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Meredith Post, Courtney Simon (although I Simon might have appeared for GL, I think) and Juliet Law Packer, for starters.  At least they were part of writing rooms that churned out some good storylines. And Simon was an occasional cast member as well. I'd be interested in hearing about that dichotomy between being an actor and writer on a fast moving series.

EDT. I also forgot to mention Susan Bedsow Horgan.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

Lordddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd, the years have been good to that man. It's still summer time, so I almost feel justified in making a general all-soaps "Which oft-recast role was, on average, the hottest?" thread. Alan-Michael Spaulding might be my #1. And I'm honestly only bringing this up in regards to Chris Hughes on the strength of Korver and Dylan Bruce alone. Chase and Cosgrove were okay but they ain't it, boss.

• Members

And Kristina brought him up today in the chat. What great times ever had with Craig Lawlor-ex Adam

Did I hear Dylan Bruce?

Oldie but goodie followed by new ones

Please register in order to view this content