Dallas 2.0: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Josh Henderson does look great. I'm actually looking forward to him in the role. I think this was the role he might have been born to play. Jesse Metcalfe seems so miscast and even Brenda Strong does too. Jordanna Brewster and Josh Henderson look like they belong. However, I think Strong could win me over.

New Dallas Plans to Honor Miss Ellie (and Jock):

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Dallas-Miss-Ellie-1045522.aspx

Good to hear there's likely a mention of them in every episode.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Was at Walmart today and they had all their TVs on and suddenly I hear the Dallas theme blasting on all the TVs and a preview of the show with the music still playing begins. It sure caught my eye and probably everyone in the store. I cant wait till June 13th. It would have been nice had the show been on Fridays but its going to be on Wednesday nights.

• Members

It's not a bad promo, but Josh Henderson or whoever he is has that awful melting face syndrome which takes me out of a scene every time. It's one of many reasons I stopped watching Nip/Tuck, because the son on there was the same way.

Patrick Duffy looks bad.

• Members

I am getting more excited by the previews. I was a big fan of the show. I have all the seasons on dvd and the movies. I cant wait for it and I am glad it is being done during the summer ehen there is nothing on tv to watch. Getting my DVR ready to record the episodes as well. I am more interested than anything to hear the theme music and seeing old favorites like Sue Ellen and Co.

Archived