GH: July Discussion Thread

• Members

Olivia/Jax/Carly, I so want this to happen. I think Jax and Olivia have tons of chem. I never buy Olivia and Carly as best buds anyways, so I hope that's where it's headed. If Lisa Lo isn't on the chopping block, I would like to see this storyline. They could even throw Kate into the mix, LOL.

I am starting to dig Lisa a little bit, Brianna Brown is doing a fab job with the material given. I'm intrigued by where this is going. I think there is more to Lisa than meets the eye, lol..

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ahh, all of this Skye hate :/ :/

I agree though that her return is pointless, but she is amazing! She's gorgeous, and if they WROTE for her, she would be a phenomenal character. I could see a story where Skye blackmails Edward, and ends up as the head of the GH board...SHe starves the hospitl of its necessities, and drives it to the point of bancruptcy. Everyone is confused as to why she does it...And of course Skye calls in a partner, someone from the past, but doesn't reveal who...Eventually, Skye sets the hospital back on tracks, and reveals her reasoning is that she needed access to a drug that's not legal in the US, to save her dying mother, and she was trying to force the doctors to get it for her.

She no longer has ay interest in the hospital, and she turns it over to her partener (as she was forced to agree to do as part of the deal), who is revealed to be a back from the dead Faith Roscoe. Obviously this causes havoc as Edward and Nikolas are forced to team up, even though they dont want to, to get the hospital back.

Edward forgives Skye, accepting that what she did was for her mother, even though he wishes she would have come to him. Edward has a massive heart attack, and is forced to have a triple heart bypass. Edward recovers. However, when his doctor has a family emergency, he asks Robin to deliver Edward his medicine. Robin is distracted when she finds that Emma has a very high fever, and asks a nurse to deliver the meds, but she gives her the wrong chart, and Edward receives a medicine he is highly allergic to and falls into a coma.

Skye, who has grown closer and closer to Edward, is furious and blames Robin and sets out to destory her. She gets Patrick drunk and slips a drug into his drink so he will be unaware of whats going on. She strips him naked, and takes pictures of the two of them in bed together, and pastes them all over the hospital to embarass Robin. Robin, still reeling from finding out Patrick slept with Lisa, leaves Patrick, heartbroken.

Edward awakens and is furious with Skye, and kicks her out of the mansion. Skye is devastated, and begins drinking once more. Just as she is about to go over the edge, a now teen Lila Rae returns, angry at Skye for not being there for almost a year, and she moves into the Q house just to spite her...And the story goes on and on, with Skye spiraling out of control.

THAT'S the kind of story Skye should have...Not this metrocourt madness.

• Members

I love how Kimberly McCullough is playing this, even if Robin is supposed to be dumb about the whole thing. The way McCullough just looks when Lisa is playing her games is just hilarious.

Love Franco's large house set, but I miss the huge two level warehouse. :(

Lucy Coe 2.0 Rocks. Can we just keep her away from Spinelli, please?

Awwww, Claire and Sonny! :wub::wub::wub:

Claire and Sonny have incredible chemistry. Ratings and Vanessa Marcil be damned!

• Members

says the woman thats currently pregnant with what she believe to be her ex fiancee's brothers baby. ElizaBITCH, go sit your nasty ass down somewhere. At least Maxie embraces her skankiness and makes no excuses for it

Archived