GH: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO at Kristina telling Mac how Sonny wanted to kill Johnny with no shame

Claire: "How do you do that? You start off taking responsibility but within minutes you choose me as your scapegoat. No wonder Kristina doesnt trust you"

Sonny: "I do take responsibility bc my life has exposed my kids lives to hell"

WTF is he talking about. Im sure it makes sense in his head. Not too long before this he was turning it around on Alexis. I hope the Lopez brothers try to kill him for setting them up.

• Members

Franco is so freaking cute and I swear he acts like this whole GH gig is like a "Funny Or Die" skit. The constant grinning and smirking is killing me.smile.gif

I swear Jason's hair was damn near black the other day and now it's a lot lighter. Did I miss something?

• Members

What would this show be like if Ned was still around, instead of having Kristina play such dangerous games with the lives of young men like Ethan and Johnny? Johnny is a putz for playing along with this crap. Rather than running from one man to another so early in her young life Kristina could have turned to Ned as a father. Ned was the man who was her 'first father' and the writers made him protective of her once he accepted that responsibility.

Sonny would then live AJ's life (to some degree). His child would call a Quartermaine 'dad' and want nothing to do with him. Sonny would have to sit back and watch Kristina and Ned take part in father-daughter activities knowing that she was happy without him. Carly would have to watch and realize that children raised by the Qs didn't turn out too bad after all, given the alternative. She could sit back and regret the life she gave Michael when he would have grown up loved and happy, without having been kidnapped, nearly killed, lost some of his childhood due to being in a coma, and then to have taken a life himself.

Of course, that requires the writers to use the show's history, have Sonny experience true loss, and make Carly introspective so there's no way it would happen.

• Members

Wow, Sonny swearing on Dante's life...just wow. An even lower point. This just baffles me!

Finally someone else besides me mentioned Franco! smile.gif LOL, I get what your saying about him smiling. Everytime he does that it drives me crazy. Can't say I can answer your question about Jason's hair lol...

I really liked Franco and his mom interacting, although that mom is seriously clueless and I'm beginning to wonder why GH even brang her on. Obviously because she's JF's real mom, and the opportunity came along, but....seriously, they could have done something way different with her LOL. The scenes kind of seemed like a waste...Betsy is a pretty good Actress, but she wasn't needed, IMO.

• Members

"How was Africa?" Yeah, how was it Robin. Name a country on that continent. There are many, you know!

Damn, Brianna Brown is playing this crazy bitch thing to a tee. Incredibly one dimensional and out of nowhere, but I have a feeling this [!@#$%^&*] is gonna be fun to watch. :)

• Members

Oh DAMN! Nice to see someone not be completely gullible on a soap opera! Steven Lars figured that [!@#$%^&*] out real quick.

Oh, R Sinclair...SHIRLEY ALERT! SHIRLEY ALERT! :) I think Guza throws these peripheral characters no one likes(i.e. Shirley, CONnie) at the screen to get our reactions.

Archived