GH: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's amazing how Sonny can see it when everyone else uses and hurts Kristina. He can just never see his role in hurting her. Even if Kristina was hurt in that explosion, the writers would probably still have Sonny fault Johnny for keeping Kristina around after her warned him not to. Sonny takes responsibility for nothing.

What irony if Kristina is hurt in an explosion linked to Sonny. We'd have scenes of Alexis holding K's hand and telling her about her namesake.

• Members

DZ looks extra old ph34r.gif haha thats cool man! Since I'm almost sure

I think the things leading up to that episode will be much more exciting and fulfilling this time. GH had a lot more time to plan this out and JF made sure his schedule was cleared out for this. And again, it can't be worse than the last time LOL.

• Members

Friday's episode was structurally excellent: a triple cliffhanger that could have been a season finale to a prime time soap: Kristina getting blown up, Patrick cheating on Robin (will he or won't he?) and Franco popping up to menace Maxie...all in the span of 5 minutes. Unfortunately, nothing will come from any of these scenes I am sure.

• Members

my only gripe with the episode - Why on earth would someone who is supposed to be performing a hit rig a bomb to the keyless entry of a car rather than the ignition? (well other than it being a plot point so that Johnny and Kristina would plausibly survive that is lol) it boggles the mind!

Other than that yeah I agree it was kinda like a good old fashioned Prime time season finale. And like a lot of season finales hopefully this signals a slight change of direction in the storylines (ie: the Patrick/Lisa thing has finally had some movement and Johnny and Kristina's talk should really have been as much of an epiphany for Johnny as it was for Kristina - meaning that he should drop his vendetta and let Claudia rest in peace once and for all, but i'm not holding my breath on that one!). It was around this time last year that many new arcs and characters were introduced (Dante's arrival being the significant, along with the Nik/Liz affair and Kristina's relationship with Kiefer) so like last year now is the time to start adding some fresh elements that will pay off in November and February.

Archived