GH: July Discussion Thread

• Members

Thursday's episode disappointed for two reasons.

Not only is this the successful surgery that is the impetus for "Fatal Attraction" :rolleyes: , it also means MORE Michael Learned! <_<

DIE, ALREADY, SHIRLEY!!! The damn cancer spread all over your brain like wildfire! TAKE THE HINT! GO INTO THE LIGHT! TAKE YOUR DAMN GAUDY BAUBLES WITH YOU!!!

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

just for you, she's going to be revealed to be Luke and Bobbie's biological mother who gave them up for adoption. That makes her Carly's grandmother and she will be transitioned into the show's matriarch, making her the head of a core GH family. Shirley will take up Lila's old spot as the most beloved old gal in town with everyone going to her for advice, treat her like royalty and look up to her for the saint that she is. She'll be here till the day she dies literally

• Members

Awesome ending! Right after Kristina gets some of her her brain cells back and realizes that she needs to end this, she gets blown up LOL. Yet another check on the list of Sonny's plans getting someone he loves hurt.

Looking forward to Tuesday when GH gets back, interested in seeing how James Franco's mom does. Also looking forward to Franco/Maxie scenes.

I thought that was so stupid how that homeless guy who Dante chased had the SAME clothes and look as Franco. Dumb.

I wonder why they aren't using it this time? I liked it, to. It fit the story so well, and it would still fit right now. Sigh.

Archived