GH: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OBVIOUSLY Kate gets the bigger picture bc she's the best with the biggest personality. Thanks for your subtle admission of her greatness Bellcurve.

Loved Johnny taunting Sonny today. Those scenes were good.

What is wrong with Alexis? Does she not know Sonny isnt supposed to see Michael.

I was LMAO at the pamphlet behind Liz in her scenes today. Too bad the ho has never read one of them

ghlizbc.jpg

• Members

Johnny Skidmarks is awesome. Loved him picking on Sonny's brain, I was LOL during those scenes. Sonny is such an idiot, and what was that he poured on Johnny?? It didn't even leave a smear when Johnny wiped it off LOL.

Also had to LOL @ Molly:

"Soo..did you guys see the press conference about Jason's release? Did Claire Walsh look like she had a lemon stuck in her mouth or what?" LOL. Love her, and I am so glad this Actress is still in the role. Love how she delivered that line.

I'm confused about this mess. I can't tell whether he's not supposed to see Michael at ALL, or if he's allowed to see him sometimes. Some people, like Dante, are saying he's not, and some are saying he's allowed to. Whatever.

I was rolleyes.gif when she stuck up for Dante out of nowhere today. What a joke, and she still has her plan going to have Brook Lynn seduce him.

• Members

I have no idea why I'm expected to root for an immature brat who has both her son and best friend out of prison, but still stomping and pouting about big, mean, evil cop Dante actually upholding the law to her law breaking clique. She's acting like Dante meant to do his job out of evil.

• Members

Oh and I guess GH dropped the Mad World song. I thought we'd hear it like a million times by now, LOL.

Yeah, my feelings exactly. How could it be worse?? lol. I liked the character and the idea of him, but I did NOT like how things were handled and the story line as a whole last time. From looking at some future spoilers and getting some insight onto some things coming up, I think it will be a lot better this time around with Franco.

I was rooting for Carly's plan at first cause I just couldn't stand Dante or Lulu and understood where Carly's anger was coming from, but now that Dante has managed to get Michael out of Prison, and Jason to (temporarily rolleyes.gif), I think Carly should be more than grateful to him and just scrap the whole thing before it blows up in her face, like most of her plans do. I still can't stand Lante, though. I want to see them suffer in a different way, lol.

Archived