GH: July Discussion Thread

• Members

Oh, I know. I'm watching live.

And now, she's got a backstory! :rolleyes:

The only positive thing about this backstory is that she's basically admitted that she's a selfish tramp who left her husband and kids to run off with some other man years ago... so now, basically, her kids, who are grown living their own lives, don't care if she lives or dies. RIGHT ON, KIDS! RIGHT ON!

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
LOL. I was yelling at the TV, "This really has nothing to do with Liz. Liz never just outright abandoned her kids."

Is it just me or did a little bit of Lisa Lo's nipple get exposed? That was one hell of a pushup bra but it didn't cover EVERYTHING.

Brandon Barash is the business! :D

LOL. Word!

• Members

I couldn't have been imagining it because I'm not one for checking out females. But either that was one hell of an exaggerated shadow or that was a nipple. Because the color of the bra and what that "shadow" was were completely different.

• Members

I love this bitch and Im glad she finally has a storyline that will highlight it

Haha, I loved it. She wasnt being subtle either

Correction, I LOVE Kate. Shirley was alright till she became a Nik/Liz shipper. Now Im waiting for them to ship her out

I love Kristina's hate for Sonny. How ironic that the one person that hates him the most in this town after maybe Johnny is his own kid. I want her to find out something incriminating and not only turn him into the cops but let him know she's going to do it and proceed to do just that.

Sonny's a f-king joke. Did he really call Kristina out about lying to his face? Didnt he JUST tell her that he didnt try to kill Johnny. Ugh, when he decided to cut Kristina off from her credit cards in order to bribe her into respecting him, I wish she would have told him to go to hell and said "fine, I'll just go strip in a bar for my cash, like the girls you used to exploit" Would have LOVED to have seen his face at that

Liked Carly reconnecting with Steven. It took long enough for the show to acknowledge their previous brief freindship

Can Maxie STFU about her nonmarriage? What the hell is a nonmarriage anyway and why should I give a damn? She and Spinelli are so annoying together and apart

Ho-livia, you skank. You dump Johny AFTER f--king him? You couldnt just be upfront and tell him when you got there that you were done with one. No had to get in one good last lay?

• Members
Oh I didnt like her at first btu I eventually few to love her too...lol. I love how shameless Lisa is. She is such a kissass and has no problems backstabbing someone to push herself forward. She really could care less. Love her attitude to. She was great today messing with Patrick and I approve bc he's an arrogant jerk who needs to be knocked down a peg or two. Good for playing with his head

IA. They've had the same damn scenes 3 days this week. I bet they were even sitting at the same table in the same chair. I wonder if Robin C filmed all of those in one hour. Totally pointless. Id love for Jax and Skye to reunite for real but its obvious theres no commitment on Robin C's end as she lives on the east coast and only shows up in a few episodes. Skye being around is so forced its not even funny. Shes one of my faves but I want her off my screen

Now that you mention it, V does kinda resemble Kate. Maybe she and Livia were switched at birth. Livia is so distraught over realizing she isnt related to fantabulous Kate that, she kills herself bc she cant bear the thought of losing the connection to the cousin she always admired. V can then swoop in and play the cousin that should have been casted as Kate's extended family in the first place

• Members
<_< Girl, bye. Don't nobody care about that silly dayplayer anymore. :lol::lol::lol:

With Brenda coming back, Kate's airtime will be just even more limited. I hope Guza lets Brenda take over Crimson. You know fierce bitches need a career these days and who better to take over a fashion magazine than Guza's #1 squeeze, who was a former model.

Kate invested bad. She loses her dreamhouse next to Sonny's, her finances are in ruin and she returns to Bensonhurst with her tail between her legs and her pride shot to hell. :)

Meanwhile, Olivia steals Jax from Carly while Skye and Lila Rae are in Europe. :)

Archived