GH: July Discussion Thread

• Members

gh0709101.jpg

Elizabeth: "Why dont you let poor Spinelli go? Stop using him to prop up your massive ego and fill your black hole need for male attention"

gh0709102.jpg

Maxie: "Listen to the one woman wrecking ball. The baby making machine. How many is it now Elizabeth? 3 kids, with 3 different fathers and you call me a slut?"

How the hell can LizaSkank not see how much of a hypocrite she is. Really, what she said to Maxie described herself with Lucky

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:blink: Damn girl.

Totally agree.

The kid who plays Michael shouldn't have dyed his hair, it really doesn't look right.

I am loving Claire playing Sonny like this, it's hilarious. Too bad someone else's return will end this story.

• Members

She has no room to talk. I remember in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, she was pregnant every single one of those years. 4 kids, 4 different men. As soon as she gave birth or had a miscariage, it wasnt long till she was knocked up again. I cant beleive how the show has her be the pillar of morality as far as calling other women out on being sluts. Its why I found this pic fitting from last week bc someone needs to hand her those birth control pamphlets behind her

ghlizbc.jpg

• Members

Jax told Lulu that she was glowing. Um, I really, really, really hope that that was just because she just got finished having shower sex with Dante. Any other reason, and I think I'll go ballistic!! If this shrew turns up pregnant.... ugh!!

Claire and Sonny are alright together, but wow Claire and Lucky are even better. I love these two together.

Wow, I totally forgot that Bruce Davidson was joining GH, LOL. I think his character is pointless, just like the character of Franco's mom!!

• Members

I really like the house set, also. Very creative. I really admire how GH puts a lot of effort into this stuff.

Does ANYONE understand what the point is of that monkey toy Franco keeps playing with? I don't. I really want to know, though. Lol I'm just not getting it.

• Members

That Franco house set was used before....I really feel like they've used it before, like a long long time ago. Like ten or so years ago, during the whole Chloe/Jax/Ned/Alexis storyline....Or maybe even before that...Did I just make that up or does anyone else remember it?

Archived