GH: July Discussion Thread

• Members

They should move Farah Fath to GH. I keep waiting for Maxie to say Mimi..... :lol: Instead Maxie can call her Gigi...hell...Farah can play dual roles:lol:

Ugh..and Bradford Anderson is fugly and a shitty actor!

Now that would be hot!

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bobbie mustve had only one scene in the beginning because I tuned in the middle and saw the Bobbie mid show bumper and was wondering shes on today? But i didnt even see her. Glad I got to see Kristina interact with that guy Taylor.

• Members

So this whole Bobbie thing had me thinking. It is SO unlike GH to even put her in an episode, let alone a bumper...

How much do you want to bet that we find out Bobbie is secretly Brenda's biological mother, and Carly and Brenda are forced to accept that they're sisters.

• Members

Their scenes were good since AL's Brook Lynn was the one who originally kept calling Tracy "Granny." I loved that! And I love that Tracy, despite being "Tracy" accepted being Granny. Of course Brook Lynn and Granny need to have their connection/relationship explored, but... nah! Why hope for impossible dreams to come true?

• Members

I didnt like the Tracy/Brook stuff. I dont recall them disliking each other like that. Tracy hated the rest of the family but loved and watched out for her own. She treated Alan's kids bad bc she considered them to be interlopers due to them being adopted or losers bc they were drunks. She wanted everything for her children and grandchild. Her attitude today made more sense when it came to Skye and Maya; not so much Brook

• Members

What the heck was Sam getting ready for? I don't get it, did she think the Borg was going to be back in time to spend time with her? He went out on a lead that had to do with going to Franco's HOUSE. Anything could have happened, if i was Sam I wouldn't have been getting ready for a hot date, i would be worried sick pacing around going crazy at what could possibly be going on! And WHAT a desperate skank, trying so hard to get Spinelli to go away. I had to LOL when Spinelli declined Sam's offer to give him her keys so he could go to her house and relax in her hot tub. Good call Spinelli, i wouldn't want to go in there either. That thing is probably even more gross than those conjugal visit beds. ick.

Great cliffhanger, though. Omg who is the person performing at Jake's? And i am actually looking forward to the Franco/Sam scenes.

That part startled me, also. I literally got up when that happened! I'm surprised GH did that, very clever I must say. And I'm mad that it wasn't followed up with by the end of the episode.

Archived