GH: July Discussion Thread

• Members

Skye isnt on enough for there to be a triangle. She has no storyline and is only here bc Robin C is a FoJ. She's only being utilized to give Jax someone to talk to. Id love to see them reunite but unfortunately theres not much commitment on her part or the show for the character

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really resent that GH is teasing us with Skye/Jax....Like Really, I resent it a lot. BEcause Skye/Jax was my all time favorite couple...THen they threw her to the curb when Brenda came back.

Well Skye was on for SIX YEARS after Brenda left, but yet GH waits until weeks before brenda returns to EVER let Skye and Jax share a scene together? arrgghh!

I just needed to vent that.

• Members

Brenda was my favorite character back in the 90s and I eagerly awaited her return for years. I HATED Carly with a passion when she got with Sonny and continued that when Tamara took over. When Vanessa returned, Guza made me hate Brenda with a passion to the point where I never wanted to see her again. Anyone who was willing to knock her down a peg or two was alright in my eyes and that included Carly. Yes it was that bad.

• Members

UM! Excuse me, is this 2003 again?! WHy are you playing Naked Eyes at Jake's?! Usually, I don't mind cheesy, ambient soap music(the MetroCourt playlist rocks), but I suffered through this sh!t enough listening to it on Port Charles.

LOSE THE CALEB MORLEY MUSIC PLEASE!

Archived