GH: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No Im referring to the fact that they were absent the entire episode but only showed up in the last segment. As a matter of fact, those scenes seemed like a continuation of yesterdays stuff and seemed like a bad editing job as that last segment of them should have been placed in yesterdays show

Oh I noticed Skye's hjealous look too. Damn Guza for the teasing bc I loved me some Skye and Jax

• Members

I loved the segment of the show with Brook Lynn singing. She was HORRID, but i loved how it was structured. LOL Brook Lynn walking around kicking over chairs, grabbing random guys heads, caressing Johnny, kissing Coleman blink.gif, i just loved it. And it was a clear sign that the show might be going somewhere with Brooke/Johnny, and I couldn't be happier! LOL, was she singing "Before He Cheats" to Maxie?? Maxie sure looked pissed, and Brooke kept looking at her. She looked dead straight at Maxie on the "White trash" part, to. LMBO

The Franco/Sam scene was to short! I liked them together.

OMG @ Helena calling Liz's boys "Ragamuffins" that was mean!! You don't call kids that, LOL. I wanted to see Liz slap her after that. She was standing right there when she said it!

LOVED that part!

I thought I saw them in 2 segments. We saw the Liz/Nik/Helena scene at the hospital, where Nik threatened Helena that he wouldn't let her see the baby if she wouldn't back off. Then Liz walked out, and they all exchanged some words, and then Liz/Nik left.

• Members

I got all tingly inside watching Skye today, I hope this leads to something more...it was fun seeing Skye play more than the sympathetic friend.

I just don't know how Skye can sit here and listen to all this crap Jax lets Carly get away with, he DIVORCED Skye cause she didn't tell Ms. Bobblehead that she wasn't dying, something I'm sure she would have realized sooner or later :lol: . But Carly lies, sleeps with other men, and blames Jax for everything from spilled milk to the BP Oil Spill and yet, he keeps letting her come back. If I was Skye I would call Jax out on his bullshit.

And on a shallow note, Michael is [!@#$%^&*] hot!!

Archived