B&B: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nice to know SAggie's waited years to trot out her "no man has touched me since I was raped" come on to reel a man in.

I'm surprised their "dinner" didn't consist of hotdogs, bananas, cannolis...or any other food that resembles a phallus or needs to be stuffed.

• Members

Nick/Agnes...horrible. This story has no potential. Just kill it before it gets started

Dont know what to make of Ridge and Steffy's scene today, especially since it will mean nothing. She will probably be more determined to hurt Brooke now.

that would be funny if she needed that many people. Throw in Taylor just for the hell of it...lol. No pregnancy in her future though as she made a point of telling Ollie that there was no chance of that. Im guessing she hit menopause which Im fine with bc Im ove Brooke having kids. She never even sees her youngest child, Jack. She made such a big deal about wanting to raise him, that she got him back from Taylor and was supposed to co-parent with Nick but that lasted all of a week. They dont even talk about her as if she is in his life, seeing him offscreen.

• Members

First Saggie, now Naggie (and Nick's overbearing hypocrisy about it), then Amber added to boot.. .the soapgods must hate BnB fans.

So, apparently Steffy came up with yet another reason for hating the Logans, especially Brooke - who she worshipped more than she worshipped her own mother when Brooke supported her relationship with Rick and even before that. Clear sign the writers are throwing it at the wall and seeing what sticks. Her motives change by the day. Why not a D.I.D. storyline for the character and each alter can have it's own reason for trying to destroy the lives of people who have no ill will toward her.

Archived