B&B: July Discussion Thread

• Members

And I'm going to contradict myself---at least I can appreciate Bill enough when he screws over Stephanie. Whether he and Stephen engineered Pam's declarations or not, at least he's got a set of balls on him. Unlike Eric who's back to bowing at Stephanie feet and letting her run HIS DIVORCE.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is it really sad that I no longer watch this show in whole, but instead just watch the three minute overlap my DVR tapes on the end of Y&R? ANd is it even more sad that I am completely satisfied with that, when I used to squirm in anticipation for the show?

• Members

LMAO at Steffy blackmailing Brooke into getting Donna's shares back. She is such a bitch...lol. Has the show ever called Buill Dollar Bill before? I was laughing bc others were calling him that on the board just a few days ago

• Members

Let's take a shot every time Stuffy says "it's not me being a bitch, I NEED THIS.." to Brooke. She "needs" this in the same way a four year old needs a handful of cookies everytime they throw a fit.

Maybe Dollar Bill can put that little bitch in her place. Brookie is clearly NOT up to the job.

• Members

I believe Donna started calling him that when he came back to L.A. and the show seemed to flirt with pairing them up. It's been her pet name for him ever since.

I think a couple other characters have referred to him as Dollar Bill in derogatory sense.

• Members

So, is Nick just going to indiscriminately humiliate Budge every chance he gets? SERIOUSLY? After banging Brooke and Bridget and Brooke and Bridget? Like he's got any room to judge anyone?

And yet Budge has to kiss Aggie's ass? GMAFB.

I almost felt sorry for SFB's hair stylist today. That mess looks horrid. Even more horrid than usual.

• Members

I didnt know Rick Hearst was off contract.

Im disgusted with the way Stephanie encourages Steffy. She doesnt know exactly what she's doing, but she knows she's up to no good and is so proud of her mini-me. "I just know you're gonna get rid of those Logan girls for us" Why does a grandmother push her grandchild to be so nasty and rotten like she was? Its not difficult to see why Steffy is they she is when the original is right there egging her on

• Members

One part of me is glad we won't have to go through another round of musical chairs with Ridge, Brooke, and Taylor. The other part is like "WTF?" Seriously??? And for Ridge to act like what she did was CUTE, are ya kidding me? I can accept him forgiving her and all (this should have been Nick's reaction to Bridget/Owen), but for him to act like as if she was some three year old child that stuck her hand in the cookie jar behind daddy's back is hard for me to digest.

I guess they're saving all the drama for when Hope finds out?

Archived