B&B: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

'Cause she's a hack. She simply can't play "nice" convincingly. Read a whiney article in SID about how her fans aren't used to her not being heavily featured (which I guess means her suckitude on ATWT was a hit with her fans which isn't what I remember...whateva)...well, what did she think was going to happen on a half hour show? It would suddenly ditch the two core families and become SaggieCentral? A two minute convo with buddy Ric Hearst would have cleared that misconception up quick.

I'm suddenly taken with the idea of Bridget and Owen.

• Members
Sarah Brown is trying to make something work that isn't there.

Jack Wagner isn't that into her and it shows onscreen. Which is a shame because if he opens himself up to the possibility of Nick/Agnes, I guarantee they would have good chemistry. He exudes such with almost all his love interests(Lesli Kay and Ashley Jones aside).

• Members

Bill was involved in Donna's divorce and Katie was involved in Stephen's troubles. Both only played minor roles.

I forgot to mention but Hope is 18 now? Wow she went from 16 to 17 to 18 within 3 months

Its kinda weird watching Steffy crap on Brooke the way she has and Brooke just stand there doing nothing but its bc she cant do anything to her. Steffy is untouchable bc she's Ridge's daughter and she knows that. When she tried this crap ith Katie, Katie would fight back, ripping into her, sabotaging her, undermining her at work and even fired her. Brooke cant touch her. Id like for her to say screw that and fight fire with fire. I understanding her taking it easy now bc of her secret but when it comes out, it would be interesting to see her not hold back on Steffy

• Members

Ok I got to watch live today and boy is Steffy a COLD-HEARTED BITCH. She is doing all of this stuff to get with a guy who doesn't even want her ass. Bitch sit down. :rolleyes:

I felt so sorry for Brooke, being forced out of Forrester. :(

• Members

^^^part of me can't wait to hear Taylor and StephSr defend Steffy's rotten behavior towards Brooke, Ollie and Hope when all of this hits the fan.

What I'd like to know is why Steffy's suddenly forgotten she knows about Bridget's ONS with Owen.

• Members

I cant wait till Taylor, Stephanie and Ridge find out just how truly evil Steffy is. They probably wont be phased. Taylor will most likely blame it all on Brooke for driving her daughter to this point. Stephanie will be proud of her and congratulate her for getting rid of Brooke. Ridge will make excuses for her and be understanding

Archived