B&B: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They totally ripped off DAYS with that. :lol: But B&B only does it every once and a while, usually to capture someone's shocked expresssion or something like that. It actually kind of works with the campiness of the show.

• Members

Im so annoyed with Amber's return. Why bring her back when they werent ready to give her a story. It kinda reminds me of Skye from GH. She's been back for a few weeks now but was put immediataly on the backburner doing nothing. I think they should have waited till they were ready to start something with her. What was the point of her walking on on Bridget and Owen if not to do something with the information she found out? Last week, Rick got a text message from her but no word on whether he responded and as of this week, they have not met up with each other. And of course, still no mention of her son back in her life. What a waste. This return so far is a flop

• Members

I really don't get this: If Brad was so adamant to get her back why not at least properly phase her in? with some Y&R references to Little D etc.? And why was this return so botched in regards to Jackie and Bridget who all suffer from some kind of amnesia when it comes to Miss Ambrosia?

The show is good shape these days but Amber's return is surprisngly a major dud so far.

• Members

KKL has given some great performances during past two weeks. Thought she was amazing (and looked that way) during the outdoor goodbye scene with the Two Stephs. Glad that they went route of Widge forgiving her. Can't wait for him to smack down MiniMe.

• Members

LOL! Exactly.

The Ridge/Oliver stuff was pathetic. And then he goes and defends both Brooke the boy that slept with his wife to Steffy? I guess with a mommy like Stephanie, it shouldn't be much of a surprise that the day would come when Ridge would finally and completely become so emasculated just like daddy.

• Members

Finally caught up on B&B. Wow, this wasn't how I was expecting the Brooke/Oliver secret to unravel AT ALL. I thought it would be more powerful than this. A bit of a letdown. I was expecting a ton more out of Ridge, I wanted to see him blow up on Brooke. What I do like though, is that Ridge stayed with Brooke after finding out, and this is totally going to annoy and irk the hell out of Steffy, which I don't mind at all! I can't stand the biotch, LOL! I was LMBO @ her thinking Ridge was terribly devastated after learning about Brooke/Oliver. He brought her down a notch after that and told her how it is, I love it. The Ridge/Oliver confrontation was insanely weak! Ridge was so calm, and all he did was punch Oliver in the gut....wow.

Scott Clifton's character seems like a joke to me right now, but naturally there will be more to him so we'll see.

Archived