B&B: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO, I swear Ive watched the ending at least 10 times already. It doesnt get old.

Could you imagine if they did this on AMC with the Annie/JR/Marissa triangle? Colby would have found out and hell bent on hurting Annie, she exposes the affair this way at a Chandler press conference. The look on Marissa's face would be priceless. Better yet AMC can do it for Colby if and when Liza sleeps with Damon. It could have happened at her junior fashion line debut for her internship that she didnt take.

• Administrator

I LOL at the last shot of Hope's eye closing in slow motion - really Michael Stich? LOL And everyone's reactions were hilarious. B&B sure knows how to do cheese. :lol:

I thought Liam was a tech guy who worked for Forrester Creations.....but he's an intern at Spencer Publishing? Huh? And how did he get the recording? I must've missed something. :unsure:

• Members

Liam is a computer tech that was working on Steffy's laptop and for some reason, he brought the laptop over to Spencer Publications (where he's a new intern) to work on it. It was little messy how the writers put that part together.

• Members

OMG! You mean there was some actual inspiration for that 'do??????

LOVE the screen caps! I have to believe that B&B has been ENCOURAGING the bad acting lately. :lol: Like how do you direct these shots? "Zach, just act like you found out you have a zit" To the girl that plays Steffy (I cannot remember these youngins names for the life of me) must have been given that picture that you posted for motivation because she looks EXACTLY like it, from the hair down to the facial expression.

• Members

Liam is an intern at Spencer Publishing. To make extra money, he works as a technician for one of those 1-800-NERD companies. He was the one who had to deal with Steffy's lap top, while working at Spencer he tried to do his 1-800-NERD work and was caught by Justin. Steffy's lap top accidentally recorded her conversation with Ridge.

Liam discovered the file, Justin used it to Spencer's advantage.

I'm glad it was Aaron Spears who got to be the bad one, Don Diamont would have done well, but Justin's smirk was just SO GOOD.

I love Pose/Pose/Pose. That song does not get old. That ending was just gold on so many levels. All those flash bulbs. Katherine Kelly Lang looking like she had the wind knocked out of her. Kimberly Matula looking so hurt. Ron Moss dropping his head. Zach Conroy doing his best Charity Rhamer impression. Jackie Wood doing her best Pamela Sue Martin impression. Alley Mills looking hilarious. Hunter Tylo trying to emote. Susan Flannery doing the best acting in the room, while seated, hardly visible from the camera.

Way to go B&B. If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

• Members

Hahahaha I saw the last bit on Friday and had a feeling someone bet the director he couldn't shoot the whole thing in one take, without rehearsals or any direction of any kind and he said "watch me"

• Members

I saw the new promo during Y&R and it looks as if Stephanie Sr. is going to be taking over for her mini me in this story.

LMAO at Hope running down the halls of CBS and nearly bumping into random interns. Reminded me of GL. That sh-t looked ghetto as hell especially with everyone chasing after her and the sound was horrible

Is royal blue the official color of Stephanie and her crew? She and Steffy were wearing the same color last week and Taylor is wearing that today

Archived