Everything posted by crc
-
ARTICLE: ‘The Young And The Restless’ & ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Mark New Season Highs; Half-Hour Soap Ties ‘The Price Is Right’ To Rank No. 1 Among Women 18-49 – RATINGS
"when (if???) Eric finally wakes up from his nap" 🤣
-
ARTICLE: ‘The Young And The Restless’ & ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Mark New Season Highs; Half-Hour Soap Ties ‘The Price Is Right’ To Rank No. 1 Among Women 18-49 – RATINGS
Which is a shame because it appears that Brad Bell decided to end the story just as it was getting so good. The only interesting story on the show at that. Having Eric have another health scare, return to Forrester Creations, and letting Bridge get their way was just plain dumb writing. The battle between Logan and FC ended before it even began. Hopefully Bell will course correct when he sees these ratings.
-
ARTICLE: Shemar Moore & Vivica A. Fox Returning To ‘The Young And The Restless’ For Multi-Episode Story Arc
Only Ms. Vivica A. Fox can deliver that line. Maybe it can be the other way around and it has to be during the final episode of their story arc. LOL!
-
LATEST RATINGS: February 2-6, 2026
I believe Thursday ratings were impacted by B&B's preemption by CBS News in the Eastern time zones which didn't wrap up until a minute or two after when BTG would have started. So the show possibly loss B&B viewers that usually stick around and maybe even some who thought BTG was going to be preempted, too because of that first minute or so being cut off.
-
B&B: Big Brother stars Cirie & Matt to guest
Cirie appeared on Guiding Light way back in 2005.
-
B&B April 2022 Discussion Thread
Hmm ... I'm intrigued.
-
B&B April 2022 Discussion Thread
Is there a story behind the actor playing Finn being written off the show? I've seen a couple posts that seem to hint at that.
-
B&B April 2022 Discussion Thread
Why isn't Steffy freaking out when she sees Sheila hovering in the hospital room? She's only forgotten the past year or so. Not the years of terror Sheila's brought on her family. And why wouldn't Sheila just leave town before the truth comes out. This ish makes no sense whatsoever.
-
B&B April 2022 Discussion Thread
Watching these Sheila/Taylor scenes and realizing their whole arc within the current story probably wouldn't have happened if Hunter Tylo had returned as Taylor. Which probably would have meant we'd be watching a completely different story altogether.
-
B&B March 2022 Discussion Thread
Looks like the anniversary episode is available on Paramount+. I'm just starting to watch it.
-
B&B January 2022 Discussion Thread
Oh, I didn't know that. Since I usually DVR the show, I normally just stop and delete it after the last scene. I was able to watch the show as it aired today.
-
B&B January 2022 Discussion Thread
Aha! Makes sense about CBS trying to get B&B viewers to sample The Talk, especially with today's guests.
-
B&B January 2022 Discussion Thread
I noticed that the show or CBS may have changed their commercial breaks during the show or how the show airs somehow. B&B for as long as I can remember always ended at 1:55 with a long commercial break before closing credits, but today it ended at 1:57. Anyone else notice this?
-
What Are You Listening To?
"Scratch Your Name" by The Noisettes They're my current obsession. If you guys aren't hip to them, check them out. THEY RAWK! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dALeLKEHDz4 They have a couple other videos out.. "Don't Give Up" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2CPGut16Gw "Sister Rosetta (Capture the Spirit)" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGLYNtqGuyQ and there are some other vids people have posted from their live performances on YouTube. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I also have a new obsession developing in Chrisette Michele "If I Have My Way" "> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
-
What Are You Listening To?
Okay... "Strawberry Letter 23" by The Brothers Johnson is the jam. While looking for videos on YouTube, I found this cool "music video" that some guys made. It really has that 70s vibe to it, special effects, everything! They got that coolness of the 70s soul/psychedelic vibe down pat. What a trip! LOL! ...and then here's an awesome animated video that uses rotoscoping, tracing over live action, to capture this song. This video uses the original version of "Strawberry Letter 23" by Shuggie Otis. It also does a excellent job of capturing the vibe of the song and times. I swear there's something really inspirational about this song. By the way, the title isn't a misnomer. Although the lyrics say "...a present from you, strawberry letter 22...," Shuggie Otis written this song in regards to his girlfriend who would write letters to him on strawberry scented paper. There's two theories for the title. A ) He's singing about letter 22 and the title is in hopes for her to send him letter 23, or B ) his song is in response to her letter 22, making his song letter 23. I love finding out cool info/backstories on songs.
-
What Are You Listening To?
This song has been in my head all day long at work. LOL! "Kissing You" by Total "> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
-
What Are You Listening To?
BROWNSTONE... These ladies could SANG! Listen to their brilliant harmonizing skillz on "If You Love Me" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NoQC0Bo4gU I don't know which group had the better harmony, but En Vogue were hot, too. Check them out singing their acceptance speech for an award. "Hold On" was the shyt and they're fine as heck! "> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> I miss all of those female groups from around that time... Xscape, SWV, Mokenstef, etc...
-
What Are You Listening To?
Shanice "I Love Your Smile" "> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
-
What Are You Listening To?
I'm not too familiar with Last.fm, but I just checked out the site and it sounds interesting. I would join if you were to get something started.
-
What Are You Listening To?
I'm talking it back once again. I was on YouTube trying to find Michel'le's (remember her with the squeaky, high pitched talking voice, but a great set of singing pipes) "No More Lies," but it doesn't look like anyone has posted that video. But I ran across another gem of hers... "Something In My Heart" "> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> I'm posting this other video only because she talks in her normal voice at the beginning of the video. It's difference is just incredible.
-
What Are You Listening To?
The Noisettes Cannot Even (Break Free) You are alone, that's that Nobody's home inside your head You cannot even speak Think everybody thinks you're a freak So you wish you could be On a magic carpet Yes you wish you could be Ever so transported from here, from here So why won't you break free, break free I want you to break free Break free break free Give me something, say we Break free break free I want you to break through Break free break free Give me something Get on, get on wanna wanna (etc) This time it is for real And this time it's you who's making the moves So tell me what's the deal This time it's you who's breaking the rules Still you wish you could be On a magic carpet somewhere And you wish you could be Ever so transported from here, from here Why don't you break free, break free I want you to break free Break free break free Give me something, say we Break free break free I want you to break free Break free we'll see Give me something Why won't you break free, break free I want you to break free
-
What Are You Listening To?
Some songs just put a smile on your face or make you laugh... Put on your red dress, baby Ya know we're goin' out tonight Put on your red dress, baby Lord, we're goin' out tonight And-a bring along some boxin' gloves In case some fool might wanna fight Put on your high-heel sneakers, lordy Wear your wig-hat on your head Put on your high-heel sneakers, child Wear your wig-hat on your head Ya know you're looking mighty fine, baby I'm pretty sure you're gonna knock 'em dead Put on your red dress, baby Lord, we're goin' out tonight Put on your red dress, baby Well, we're goin' out tonight And bring along some boxin' gloves 'case some fool might wanna fight Put on your high-heel sneakers, child Wear your wig-hat on your head now Put on your high-heel sneakers, baby Wear your wig-hat on your head Ya know you're looking mighty good, really I'm pretty sure you're gonna knock 'em dead
-
What Are You Listening To?
^^I never heard that song before. Mind you, I didn't get into the whole techno/house/party music stuff until a little later. Once I got to high school, I started listening to all kinds of music. LOL! That video made me think of one my favorite techno/dance music singers, Sonique. Here's a couple of her videos: "It Feels So Good" "Sky" You might have heard this one for a, I believe, King's Island commercial. "> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
-
What Are You Listening To?
Okay, so I'm gonna take it back for ya'll just a little bit. Remember PM Dawn? Now that's some classic r&b/hip-hop from the early 90s. To be a kid again... Here's "I'd Die Without You" from the Boomerang soundtrack: And here's "Set Adrift on Memory Bliss" This stuff is old school to me. LOL! Brings back a lot of memories.
-
What Are You Listening To?
Just finished listening to Jill Scott's new song "Hate On Me" from her upcoming album The Real Thing dropping in September. It's HOT! But I wouldn't expect anything less from my girl Jilly from Philly! Any Jill Scott fans out there, you can listen to an mp3 of the song at http://www.okayplayer.com/index.php ... just scroll down to "Okayplayer News 5.25.07." EDIT: LOL! I'll go one better and just provide a direct link to the song ... if it works: http://okayplayer.com/downloads/JillScott-HateOnMe.mp3