B&B: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love how Brooke was trying to blame everythign on Steffy and Hope defended her bc she opened her eyes by exposing the truth

They should just drop Oliver now. The Jones family has been a complete failure. I dont think Hope should take him back and I cant see where he can go from here. Not interested in seeing him with Steffy either

• Members

A bit of a nitpick but... has anyone noticed that B&B made a mistake in their cast listing in the ending credits... already three episodes has Liam Cooper playing a character named Scott Clifton. You'd think someone would notice this mistake by now.

• Members

The reason the Jones family has failed is because we haven't gotten to know the family at all. We've never really seen the family interact all that much in non-plot related scenes, etc. Perhaps, before throwing into the thick of things, we could have gotten to know all members of the family first. Once you get to know the characters as individuals and as a family unit, then we could care what happens to them.

• Members

Ridge: "Right now I'm looking at the biggest HO in town."

Brooke: "That's how you see me?"

Ridge: "Right now I do."

Okay, that had me cracking up, then they had to ruin it for me by panning to the background showing that Brooke and Ridge are standing in front of the HO from the famous HOLLYWOOD sign. :lol::lol::lol:

Was that Cla'rence doing the voiceover at the beginning of the show? Something about the SCANDAL?

• Members

The thing I love about B&B is how we all watch it partly for how unintentionally goofy it is. The camp and the plot holes and the ridiculous Ronn Moss... but the whole time Brad thinks he's writing us a top notch show... when in reality it's either SUPER GOOD or funny as hell for the wrong reasons.

LOVE HOPE FOR BEING OUR VOICE ON THE SHOW

You couldn't tell the difference? You thought I wanted my first time to be out on the terrace?

At least the holes are being addressed, even if nobody can answer from them.

Hope should tell Oliver that if he wants to come back to her, he'll need a dick transplant. She should be like Oliver?! You want moooorrrrrrreee?

• Members

All this story has done for me is show me how little I care about B&B. I suppose I like Hope, but I don't care enough about her or her relationship with Brooke to tune in (no matter how many montages of singing, hula dancing, curly-headed Hope they throw at me). When she went out to pour her story to Budge, all I could think was, "why is Budge still pretending Deacon was anything but scum to her?" Granted, that doesn't mitigate Brooke sleeping with him, but that marriage was hardly a case of true love.

And Stephanie---WTF? Yep, here we go again. Hope's a stain on Forrester--until Steph can figure out a way to screw Brooke over and "keep" Brooke away from her own daughter. Whatever.

• Members

I've really been enjoying B&B. I watch Y&R and B&B only. Y&R is the serious soap. Then I watch B&B to just let my imagination run loose. I love it. I laughed so much as I watched Brooke chase Hope. It was over the top, classic B&B.

Archived