B&B: July Discussion Thread

• Members

Watching today's episode right now and trying to stay spoiler free, so sorry for skipping over some posts, but I have to post this question while I'm thinking about it. I noticed that they updated the opening credits, adding Scott Clifton and Addrienne Frantz, but I can't figure who they might have taken out, if anyone at all. Has anyone seen it and noticed anyone missing?

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks. They took Winsor Harmon out of the opening.

I don't think Patrick Duffy's been in any recent openings, but he has been in them before.

Today's episode was pretty good. Pose, pose, pose .... :lol:

It looks like we're finally going to get some interesting fallout from the Brooke/Ollie scandal.

I'm trying to figure out how Bill Spenser can benefit from Justin's scheme though?

• Members

I HATE AMBER AND THE ACTRESS THAT PORTRAYS HER! I seriously don't think I can watch a scene with her in it. Her breathless delivery today made me want to puke. She and Mr. Underbite should ride off into the sunset NOW!

• Members

OMG, I can hardly contain myself. I just saw the ending and was bursting out laughing. That stuff was CLASSIC! One of my favorite soap cliffhangers. I loved how Pose reared its ugly head again. You know when that song plays, nothing good can come out of it...lol. LMAO at that cheesy sad music that played at the very end after the scandal reveal.

When did they turn Justin into an evil mastermind? Talk about a 180. He came across as a black version of Bill whereas he was portrayed nicer and not as dirty, ruthless or cruel before. They changed him up to fit this story and Im not sure how he fits in it at all. Im surprised he'd do this to Donna's sister.

Finally found out Scott Clifton's character name, Liam, and I had to watch the new opening to get it. Speaking fo which, why couldnt they give Kyle Lowder a new shot with the short hair?

What was up with Steffy's hair? OMG, she looked a mess

• Members

What? You mean you didn't like those, what were they? Ears? It was like a dead animal lying on top of her head.

The show doesn't seem to know how to dress her or do her hair. I think part of the problem is that they have her in a "teen story" one moment and then she's working with the "grown-ups" the next. So she ends up dressing like Stephanie while at the same time doing her hair like Hope I don't think they have a grasp of how old they want her to be.

• Members

Some B&B thoughts after watching..

* I liked Rick and Amber. Are we getting a ThorneMacy2 with Amber working for the "enemy" of FC?

* They have no idea what to do with Scott Clifton. He will be gone in three months.

* Oliver's reaction to the video was shocking. Horrible acting and this guy tries too hard to look young, hot and a "teen".

* Steffy is now an eighties telenovela witch and looks like it.

* So I guess Don Diamont is on vacation and his scenes were given to Justin?

* Kim Matula would be a soap star if she was around in the early eighties. Everytime I see her I think that this girl would make a great Morgan Richards on GL, a perfect Lily Slater on LOVING, Jennifer Horton on DAYS etc. True soap opera heroine looks.

* FC is supposed to be a big fashion house in LA and their pr events look like a party at a pub. This event looked so cheap and out of reality (this is 2010 remember???) that I expected Pam to serve beer and hot dogs to the guests.

* FC made a fan video for Brooke? :blink:

* James Reily might have made these things work, but Brad just can't. Too bad JER is not around to turn B&B into what it should really be at this point.

Archived