B&B: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bawhahahaha... giggly heffa on YnR, and now we have screeching heffa on the BnB. I can't believe of all the characters the writers could bring back, or storylines they could explore, Bell can't let go of Amber. I'd count on the audience letting her go even if he can't. Babysitter turned singer turned designer turned... What DID she do in Genoa City? I can't even remember.

• Members

Nah, I like her too. On a not-24/7 basis and with the right story. AF might not the greatest actress but she can totally relate to the character (it's probably her LOL) and most improtantly she has spunk. Wonder how long it will take for Amber to have a run-in with Brooke. Maybe Amber will sleep with Oliver, too. LOL!

• Members

OMG, I'm watching the episode right now and the very first thing I hear is that screech!

I didn't really hate Amber when she was originally on B&B and perhaps, depending on the story, I might be okay by her this time around. But LML made me hate this twit with a major passion when she came on to Y&R, I quit watching not long after that (with Amber, the destruction of Dru, Pheila, Brad crushing people with his thighs while looking for reliquaries, amongst other things, I had enough of that show) so I don't know if she became more tolerable on that show or not.

• Members

can someone give me the run down on Amber's history wtih Bridget. I dont recall them hating each other but Amber made it seem like they were bound to have issues based on their past.

I have to say she looks ALOT better here on B&B than on Y&R. On that show she looked like trash and it could be bc of the company she kept around her. She looks like a woman that has her life together and less like some loser who's life's a mess living for the next stupid scheme to get her by

When Jackie said she still owns things from the Ambrosia line, I looked at her like, um arent you a bit too old for that? LOL. I am so sick her constant cabana boy shoots. And thye wonder why the company is creatively bankrupt

Surprised at no comments on the Brooke/Steffy confrontation. That was good stuff

• Members

I don't know anything about Ambers past with B&B since I'm new to the show, but I like her so far from what i saw today. I like Adrianne Frantz.

Does Owen love Bridget at all? I wonder if he will leave Jackie to be with her since she's carrying his child. I really think he should, i do not like him and Jackie together. ick.

• Members

Nope. They dated briefly prior to their current marriages, but she was in love with Nick during that and he was sleeping with Jackie. I cant beleive that he and Jackie fell in love and got married bc she was blackmailing him into sex in the beginning. It was sexual harassment with her threatening to fire him. I hated them in the beginning. I dont mind them now but if they split, I wouldnt be upset. Id prefer him with Bridget if only bc he's more age appropriate for her. Nick is too old for her and makes her come across much older than she's supposed to be

• Members

Okay, I just watched today's show with Whip introducing Amber to Jackie. Only one problem with that: JACKIE ALREADY KNEW AMBER!!! They had a number of scenes together between 2003 and 2005. One of Jackie's very first scenes was when Amber was calling her a "homewrecking hussy". None of the writers, producers or actors picked up on that? Amazing.

Archived