B&B: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damn, Zack Conroy is awful. Just awful. Flat, stiff, not all that cute. And I thought it couldn't get any worse with EMMY© WINNER Drew Tyler Bell.

The nickname "Stuffy" is rather appropriate. The fillers in Jacqueline MacInnes Wood's face are puffing her out like a Thanksgiving Turkey. At least they gave her bangs so we don't have to see her face in freezeframe.

• Members

Okay, B&B got me! I attribute this to some bad potato salad I had on the 4th or something, but for a moment there, I was watching this show and going "WTF? Are they seriously going to try to say that was Ridge with Brooke all along?" When it became painfully obvious that Ridge was talking about something else entirely, I felt dumber than 2, no, 3 Ridges combined!

Yeah, Zach Conroy is awful. I can't remember if he was this bad on GL, but I only watched the last few weeks of that show, and even the finest Thespian would look awful on what that show had become.

• Members

I am just so mad at Steffy's deal to keep quiet about Brooke & Oliver. I am going to feel really bad for Hope when Oliver breaks up with her and trys to convince her to leave town. That's just a little much, and you can tell how much Oliver really loves her. I think Steffy is pathetic, wanting Oliver to date her now rolleyes.gif really, you think that will ever work? Dumb.

• Members

I feel bad for Hope too. I was liking how Steffy reacted to all of this until today bc her demans were overkill. I was hoping she was over Oliver and would move on. Its not like she cares about the guy and Im sick of her antagonizing Hope.

Rick looks great with his haircut. It was funny hearing Hope talk to him about having concern for their sister Bridget when she has yet to interact with her. Dont get why they keep having Hope have scenes with him, but ignore her sibling relationship with Bridget

B&B had me think WTF with the Brooke/Ridge scenes. I thought for a second that they were trying to reveal that he had sex with Brooke but that made no type of sense. What a dumb fakeout and I hated how they dragged out Brooke telling him the entire show. Of course she said nothing thoguh

• Members

Am I the only that has been conditioned by soaps to think a pregnant woman is going to have an accident whenever she's on the stairs or steps? LOL! I had that feeling, unnesessarily, today when Bridget was going up the steps of Nick's boat.

• Members

UGH at Steffy! She is a cruel, evil, biotch. She showed absolutely no sympathy to Hope (knowing whats about to come her way), she was just 100% biotch to her in their scenes. Wow she really doesn't like her. And again, I ask WTH does Steffy think is going to happen between her and Oliver? Does she think he is just going to forget all about Hope and fall in love with her?? She is really laying this deal on thick, wanting her and Oliver to have a "chance" rolleyes.gif

• Members

I hate how Steffy randomly plays the Phoebe card. Too bad she couldn't remember Pheebs when she was banging Rick. And one would think if she was so dead set to protect Ridge, she'd demand Brooke leave him.

• Members

I didnt like how Rick and Amber got reintroduced to each other via some random text message that popped up on his phone. I wanted them to randomly walk into each other while out or for Rick to see Jackie M's announcement on her new employment.

I didnt notice that today but she should watch herself bc thats how her last baby died. Nick is annoying me. He cheated on Bridget with her mother and got her aunt pregnant. I hope this is the end of them for good bc I dont want another wedding by the end of the year. On a related note, Im loving Bridget with Jackie even if it is a bit unrealistic

When she said that Hope was the sister of the man that killed her sister, I thought the same man you had sex with and wanted to marry?

Well she doesnt seem to be dead set on protecting Ridge. She's made her motives clear and its that she wants all Logan woman out of Forrester

I hate how mean she is to Hope bc its not her fault and she doesnt deserve this especially since Hope has done nothing to antagonize her. I defiently understand why Steffy feels the way she does but she needs to get over it already. I do have to say I laughed when she told Hope she wasnt supposed to exist. LOL

• Members

you see that doesnt make sense to me. She left Y&R so she could raise the boy. Her marriage ended bc of it. Daniel couldnt accept being a father to this new kid and she was not willing to give him up after finally being reunited with him. She gets him and puts him off at a boarding school? Amber was very distressed when we last saw her but she seems fine and her son seems to be a nonfactor. I wish there was a bit more continuity

Speaking of which, I found this tidbit. I didnt realize how much they were twisting the past

http://soaptownusa.com/loungingnla.html

• Members

So many missed opportunities with dialogue with this show. No one ever reminds Steffy (or Stephanie or taylor) of their misdeeds in the dialogue, though they are free to bring up everyone's past indiscretions. Steffy wants to protect her dad? Like she did when she was sexing Rick and planning to be with him even after he taunted Ridge about having a dead daughter and losing Steffy, too?

Archived