B&B: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lame. I'm supposed to sympathize with Steffy? GMAB. Interesting how Tay-tay and StephSr. are all about forgiving "mistakes" as long as Steffy's the one committing them. *eyeroll* Oh, I hope Steffy's other dirty little blackmail escapades come to light.

• Members

Yeah I saw it lol.

Oh please Ridge, your wife cheated on you and your firing Steffy?! Wtf?

I knew Taylor and Stephanie would take up for Steffy, haha

Hope just asked the question we have all been wondering. How could you NOT know that wasnt Ridge? :rolleyes:

• Members

Loving B&B. Loved all of the scenes between Brooke/Hope, as well as that last scene on Tuesday's episode between Brooke and Stephanie!

I think Tuesday's episode could be the Actress who plays Hopes' Emmy reel for next year! I think she did a great job. Can't say the same about Zach Conroy LOL...

• Members

I'm still reeling from Brooke and Hope's budget run through the back halls of CBS Television City -- I mean, Forrester Creations. But ITA that Kim Matula has shone with talent since Day One. She is incredibly natural in her acting choices, and that helps to ground a lot of the high camp.

• Members

She was a pleasure to interview. Sorry, i know this is going OT and im being all "look at me, look at me. i interviewed a soap star" but whatever. She was honestly one of the best people ove had the chance to meet and talk with and interview. An all around doll. She is also very naturally pretty, glad to see people warming up to her on B&B.

Archived