Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members
But they knew nothing happened at the BH reunion. The way these reunions work is they film for most of the day and then edit it down into hour long shows. There was nothing there which justified them editing the footage into 3 episodes as opposed to 2. IMO, BH had less going for it last season than NYC currently does. If NYC only gets 2 parts for its reunion it'll only be bc the ratings are low and Bravo doesn't feel its worth spending an additional hour on it.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That's the core of my argument so I think we're basically on the same page. All things being equal BH has become the more important franchise to Bravo (from what I can tell just looking at it as a viewer) and NY has been relatively weak compared to the other shows (except for Miami). So from a ratings standpoint and investment standpoint I would think that Bravo probably wouldn't want to spend the extra money to do the third part. I might be wrong and I might be right. Just offering my thoughts on the subject for what they're worth.

Luann's little fake act of being upset with Sonja and her coocoo nail lady was pretty funny to me. Esp considering all the rumors that have been said about her over the years re her first marriage and now Jac.

• Members

NYC hasn't had a 3 part reunion since season 3. Although, wasn't season 4's two 90-minute episodes? Or was just one of them 90 minutes? Either way, I just don't think they had the story or the conflict this season to stretch out 3 hours worth of reunion.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Lisa has always been popular. Kyle doesn't gravitate to or away from her due to audience reaction. Lisa signed on for another season so she needs to at least semi get along with some of these women for filming sake and, well, Lisa was the one trying to crawl back up Kyle's behind last season. It was Kyle saying "Uhm, not so quick" in response. Twasn't the other way around.

• Members
Really? Kyle spent all of Season 3 begging for Lisa's forgiveness for what she said at the Season 2 reunion. I will admit I zoned in and out of Season 4 but Lisa honestly didn't seem to care if she and Kyle were cool or not. She apologized and kept it moving. After all that over dramatized whining they did most of the audience on the internet still sided with Lisa. Kyle looks at that and tries to befriend Lisa again.

I have no real opinion on the four versus one drama as I felt both sides were in the wrong. I can at least respect that when Yolanda doesnt like someone or their ways she doesnt back down because of what people who dont know the whole story tweet and blog.

• Members

Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet! Here's the RHONJ Preview Special:

http://vimeo.com/97190481

So glad I found this. I'm more excited to see the new season now. Dina's return is seamless, Melissa is more watchable like her first season and I like that the other ladies are being very judgmental of Teresa. It keeps things interesting. I was expecting everyone to kiss her ass.

• Members
She was asked if they were close friends and Yolanda said they were close during filming and Brandi took offense and ran to tweet about it. Yolanda didn't lie. Most of these women hang out during filming and that's it. Brandi is overdramatic and took the comment too seriously.

• Members
:lol: You are right. I guess that makes her a hypocrite but I do feel that Yolanda keeps it 100 at all times. If she doesnt like you, you will know it. Kyle is phony to me and I find her hanging with Lisa to be a case of wanting to get back in the star of the show's good graces. Honestly I dont know the whole story of these women's issues and I like that Yolanda doesnt waver in what she believes in based of a tweet from someone in Anywhere, USA. I know I am going to get my head cut off but it's just how i feel. Lol Edited by Eric83

• Members

I agree that Yolanda is truthful BUT how she plotted that gang up with Brandi, Kyle, and Kim last season totally turned me off. How she belittled Joyce too unnerved me. And we all know that Kyle is only being nice to Lisa because the fans still favored her over everyone. Their plot to bring down the Queen failed miserably. While Lisa did shady sh*t last season, everything she did was forgotten after they ambushed her the way they did. I'm all for confronting but I don't like an ambush or gang up. Everyone could've told Lisa their issues one on one. Not at the dinner table (again) after Lisa said she didn't stuff those magazines in Brandi's bag.

With the exception of Yolanda, the other four are going to try and kiss Lisa's ass to get back in her good graces; however, Lisa will never forget what they've done. She'll deal with them from arms length if anything. I'm praying though that this season is: 1. The downfall of Brandi and 2. The end of Kim. This bi*ch needs to be demoted to a friend position and I hope she is. Kim brings nothing to the show. I refuse to watch another season of her whining over Kingsley, and her belligerent, incompetent attacks on people. Coke wh*re, be gone!

• Members

Well well well...

Kandi is not the passive little idiot we thought she was. Presenting the man she loves with completed signifyouwanttomarryme pre-nup papers 2 days before the wedding? That is some slick sh!t right there. You don't do that to someone you love. Kandi has every right to protect what is hers, but when you love someone, you treat them better than this. Walking out of the marriage with everything she came in with is understandable, but to not want Todd to have anything and he has to vacate the premises 30 days after a separation or if he gets sick? Wow! That is not love. Kandi wants to be married and show up to events with a man on her arm. She wants to be a power couple with somebody. What happens if Todd does his own thing and Kandi does not believe he supports her projects enough? She just leaves with no consideration for him?

Dragon bitch from hell Mama Joyce taught her well!

• Members

Kandi also had something in there that Todd wouldn't get anything if she died. I didn't like that. Thankfully she took that out of the will. She was ridiculous to think she could throw that at Todd two days before and he would sign with no issues

At the same time Todd should have been keeping it real with Kandi. He was talking in circles and made the lawyer say how he really felt.