Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Yaaasss to Queen Lisa returning to RHOBH. I hope this season she really does play chess with these stupid ass broads. Especially YoLemons and Blandi.

And I PRAY that Marlo filming with Cynthia and Marlo signifies that she has been bumped up to housewife status. Everyone has been behind Marlo getting a peach. This woman has earned it since she dragged them heifers back in s4. Season 7 needs to be 'lucky 7' with 7 housewives. Marlo needs to be one of them.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lisa is locked and loaded for this season. I hope the b*tch brings the HEAT on this fake witches.

And Kenya/Marlo/Cynthia reeks of desperation and weakness. The only strong one out of that group is Marlo and she's borderline unstable so I wouldn't exactly call that a trinity of greatness. We all know how weak and passive Cynthia is. Interesting that they've already started shooting. It feels so recent that the reunion was aired.

• Members

People always say Marlo is unstable, but despite her past she's one of few ATL wives who we haven't seen with further troubles with money or the law. I also don't think she portrayed herself as unstable on the show. Porsha, Kenya and Nene at points? Yes, but not Marlo. Her only big blowup was with Sheree in Africa and that was more comical than unstable. Marlo is perfect for this show because she can dress, her hair is on point, she can throw shade and read like no other. Plus she actually has a home she can film in and people to film with. She's an easy choice and a smart one.

• Members
If the show debuts in November as usual, that gives them about 5-6 months to get material for it. The show probably also wants to capitalize on the Kenya/Poorsha drama, Phaedra and Apollo's trouble and Kandi as a newlywed with Mama Joyce's inteference

• Members

Yeah. They might be doing with Kandi's spinoff (and probably Kim's spinoff now that I think about it), what they did with Nene's spinoff: to have them air to keep RHoA on viewer's mind. And as we know with Nene's spinoff, while it was airing, they started to film Season 6 so it was good to go once the show was over.

So not surprised to see them filming now for Nov. And maybe it will be so juicy like last year that they EXTEND filming for season 7 like they did for this past season.

ETA:

kenya-cynthia-marlo.jpg

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

You know you're failing when Aviva makes you look absolutely terrible in a confrontation.

Kristen has to be gone after this fail season attempt lol. It's just pathetic at this time. And God watching her and her husband is just painful. Does she really think this is going to last? The guy is so horrible as a husband. Almost as bad as what's her face from New Jerson who has Richard Goldman/Goldberg as a husband...Kathy right? Guy doesn't even want to hang out with his own children and wants to go to The Hamptons! So sad....

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

Exactly. And Marlo's lifestyle is one I want to see on the show. Marlo truly does have fabulous friends. If you're rubbing shoulders with Ted Turner and family then you're a bad bish and I wanna see it. Marlo BETTER be holding a damn peach this upcoming season because I wanna see the likes of Porsha or Phaedra to come for her, and Marlo drag their asses.

• Members

I caught up on OC and WWHL - still LOVE Shannon. She was great on WWHL too. Even Andy mentioned several times that he likes her and that she's been a great addition because she's a great housewife. ;) She's just so natural and real. A bit crazy? Yes, but I love it.

Lizzy just seems to be...there. I don't know, I know she had a few scenes alone with her family, but I still don't feel like I know her or she gels with this group yet. She's not really in anyone's drama or doing anything, unlike Shannon. I like her, but she's just not standing out for me right now.

• Members

I like Lizzie, but you're right, she's not well-integrated with the rest of the cast. Shannon just fell right into the mix with Tamra, Vicki, and tension with Heather. She's a bit neurotic and overdramatic, but overall I like Shannon. I'm just not feeling her struggle. I *wish* I had millions of dollars and all the time in the world to make my mansion look like a Christmas snowglobe while my husband is out making $$$$$. Dry your tears with a few $100 dollar bills.

I can't wait to see her and Tamra fall out. Tamra needs to be knocked down a few pegs by the other ladies. It's long past time for her turn.

Yaaaaaaay!!!!! to Queen Lisa returning to Beverly Hills! It would not be worth watching without her.

I still think ATL's Marlo is best served as a Friend. Just like NYC's LuAnn getting such rave reviews this season as a heavy Friend without the official apple, more emphasis on Marlo's personal life may not suit her well. I like her best as the shi.tstirrer who stirs the pot and exits left.

• Members

LuAnn IS a housewife, period. We're seeing her private life as much as the others, which is not very much. Carole and Sonja don't have much going on in terms of family so I don't think making Marlo a housewife will drastically change things. As for Lizzie, I do agree that she's disappointing so far. I expected her to be big and over the top and the center of drama, but she's pretty tame. I could see her being a one-season unless she steps it up.

• Members

Marlo hasn't put herself out there as unstable? Have you not seen her blow ups over the last few seasons? She's a disaster waiting to happen. Her behavior at the Bailey Bowl was just more proof of how she can go from zero to 100 in a heart beat. Her little incident with Sheree was a big deal but I think most people were able to get past that.

All I'm saying is that if she's on the show then I won't be surprised if things get ugly really quick. I have nothing against her being on the show and she has amazing style. But her teaming up with Kenya is not a good luck IMO.

• Members

If Marlo is considered unstable then ALL the housewives are unstable. It has been countless times I've seen housewives on each franchise charge up and scream at their cast members. That's nothing new. Marlo wouldn't've reacted the way she did had Nene gotten as rude as she did. Marlo is chill and she will only come for you when you come for her. She's shown that time and time again. Look at season 4. Marlo didn't come for people till they came for her.

And I don't think that Marlo joining the show is going to make the show any uglier than it already is.

And Marlo needs a peach because who is going to try her?

Nene showed last season that she ain't about that life.

Phelonious Parks fears Marlo. She might say something slick in her talking heads, but Phelony won't dare do it to her face.

Porsha might buck but she'll quickly back down because she knows that Marlo will strike back.

Kandi came for Marlo (s4) and failed miserably. I doubt she'll try again. Plus, they're cool now.

Marlo is the balance that s7 will need. She's the one person that can easily prevent a pile up on Cynthia and Kenya, which is going to most likely happen.