Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Lisa is no dummy. She likely doesn't trust her but for the sake of the show will put her differences aside for storyline purposes. This show needs the women interacting in order to be a success and that unfortunately means she will have to play nice with the backstabbers. At least she's not a diva like Nene, whom reportedly is refusing to film with women she doesn't like

• Members

I think Yoyawnda might finally be realizing that no matter what she does she will never diminish Lisa's shine. It must eat her up to know how much her ex and the father of her kids loves and adores Lisa way more than he ever could her. On the bright side at least I don't have to see her hideous extensions anymore.

• Members

I knew YoLyme was going to kiss Lisa's ass. Just like Kyle has been. It's only due time before Blandi is caught doing so as well. They all know that Lisa is the Queen and w/o her, there is no show. Even though YoLyme pissed me off last season, I hope Lisa genuinely put her differences aside and made up with this clouded brain heffa. I want Lisa to stick her claws into the real culprit, who dared to stage a coup last season ... Brandi.

• Members

I believe the rumor about Adrienne, and definitely Camille.

They will prob be Friends of the HWs. Bravo is desperate to preserve the franchise, and these two ladies are rich and lead glamorous lives. And they have unfinished business with the other HWs. I heard TayShana is filming with them, too.

What's interesting is that thus far I haven't really heard a peep out of Brandi. Maybe that was a condition of Lisa's return and her position (Brandi's) is now in flux on the show? At this point, you might say that Lisa has a bigger beef with Brandi than she had even with Adrienne.

• Members

In RHOV news...Jody's divorce went to trial at the Supreme Court of British Columbia (a very rare occurrence)...and it's been revealing.

1) Jody underwent a court ordered psychological assessment which determined that she displays narcism and aggression (no duh!).

2) Jody is in credit card debt and has other debts totalling $148,000.

3) She has no equity left in her three properties, including the West Vancouver condo shown on the show, they're all mortgaged.

4) She has monthly expenses of $50,000 a month.

5) Her catering company hasn't been open since 2005.

6) Her clothing store has never made a profit.

7) She made $800,000 for the two seasons of RHOV. She has not had any income for 2 years.

8) She no longer considers herself a celebrity as her blue verified check has been removed from Twitter.

http://www.theprovince.com/news/rather+Expenses+total+month+Housewives+star+Jody+Claman+tells+divorce+court/9977606/story.html

http://www.theprovince.com/news/Real+Housewives+divorce+trial+plays+like+well+reality+show/9982168/story.html

http://www.theprovince.com/news/Real+Housewives+Jody+Claman+divorce+trial+longer+celebrity/9982168/story.html

To quote the immaculate Gina Liano of RHOMelbroune: karma's a bitch and she knows where you live. Finally, Jody is getting what's due to her.