Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Now this looks good. I do still have concerns about Erika skating through this with a few 'my lawyers have advised I can't speak out this'...nobody should be surprised about Andy. Throughout this season he has been testing audience reaction on WWHL and the results have probably shocked him in how consistently the audience is against Erika. When he started the season he'd constantly poke at WWHL guests about Erika's innocence, seemingly defending her. Then, somewhere along the way, he realized the audience is not with her and he's covering his own ass by making sure nobody accuses him of enabling her nonsensical narrative, as he had done earlier this season. 

The reunion is truly Erika's last hope of saving herself and coming across with some compassion for the victims. 

Rinna looks insane as she screams blood murder. I hope Garcelle stays on her very strongly and does not give in. She should not show her any mercy.

• Members

Looks juicy

Please register in order to view this content

With the LVP / Garcelle love, my true wish for next season's cast would be: 

Garcelle, Sutton, Lisa Vanderpump (return!), Camille (return!), Kyle, and Lisa Rinna. Plus one or two other peeps (Crystal? Kathy full-time?) but it's key that they lose both Erika and Dorit unless Dorit and Kyle have truly had a falling out.  Why? Because I'd love to see a gang-up of Garcelle/Sutton/LVP/Camille vs. Kyle/Rinna. With only two from the Coven left, they'd have a hard time controlling the narrative and coming out looking rosy (besides, we know we'll never get rid of producer Kyle until the show itself ends). I would particularly love to see all 4 of the fabulous women go HARD on Rinna. And a special guest star pop-up from Denise f**king Richards to top it off.

Sigh... dare to dream. 

• Members

What shocked me almost as much as Andy asking the tough questions was Rinna and Erika getting the narrative setting segment at the top of the trailer! WTF was that ki-ki-ing nonsense?

I assumed Bravo would be pissed at Erika leaking this early, but now I'm wondering whether they agreed that she could leak it on her SM? Reunion looks lit though. Erika still fails to muster any empathy for anyone but herself. 

Gaslighting like crazy. Screaming that Garcelle should have sought her out to discuss her insane behaviour? Garcelle sat down with her at least 3 times this season. And each time Rinna told her 'Maybe I'll turn on you, maybe I won't.' At some point you've got to stop giving a mad dog opportunities to bite you.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I will give credit where credit is due....THANK YOU, ERIKA, FOR THE LEAK!!!! Sounds like they were NOT going to release it at all today or even tonight. 

Let me go watch this mess right quick...

I stay loving your avatar pic.

Please register in order to view this content

I really need to get back to my Season 2 binge.

ETA: NOW THAT I'VE SEEN THE REUNION TRAILER...

First of all...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo...I see Andy read the LA Times articles...

And second of all...it's funny how they are STILL letting that trifling heffa control the narrative with that intro. Uhhhh...NO, BITCH. If anything, it is just confirming what everyone is saying that Ex Soap Opera Star stays running back to that Hoe and telling her what happens like she is Megatron and Ex Soap Opera Star is Starscream. In any case, if this is EricFake's swan song, it will be interesting to see if everyone will FINALLY gang up on Ex Soap Opera Star come next season since I do not see Kyle, Dorit, Garcelle, or anyone else letting this reveal slide.

Third of all...Black Twitter won't be the only person lighting Dorit and Ex Soap Opera Star up if they keep coming for Fancy like that. Garcelle better drag them for their little micro aggressions. 

Fourth of all...IMHO I still felt Andy was playing 'softball' with those hard questions. Glad they got asked. Now add on her social media antics as well. 

Fifth of all...back you up??? Why, Bitch? Aren't you stronger than diamond? Did you say this when it was Denise Frakking Richards being ganged up on? Suck it up, buttercup. Or better yet...

And lastly...the coup de tat (or to paraphrase a movie...French for Frak his S#it Up (c)VivicaFox)...EricFake hung out to dry with that last part...it was beautiful and right up there with the moment when Shady Phae Phae was unmasked...looks like her moment cuz she realized she slid up by saying 'she did talk to Tom about it.' vs 'I don't know anything.'

I said YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS.

And so me...

PS. Did I mention Andy did confirm what Bethany, LVP, and Camille said? 

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

RHOA

So...filming is starting...and there ARE FINALLY NEW PRODUCTIONS. Sounds like they took Kandi's notes about more representation behind the camera to heart this time. 

NJ

So does anyone know if it's true that the Season was about to start next month per Joey Gorga, but it got pushed back to next year after all. 

• Members

Australian former soap star and pop star Holly Valance is rumored to be joining RHOBH in some capacity as a Friend. She’s retired and married to a billionaire now. She’s friends with Dorit and Crystal. 

As a pop music fan who loves both of her albums it’ll be nice to see her, but I still say GARCELLE is who needs a friend on this cast. They have that poor woman on an island. 

• Members

Meh. lol. 

I would hate to see my image of her (Also love both of her albums...ESPECIALLY STATE OF MIND) of her tainted by who she is on the show with. Good to see she is doing well though. 

I agree about Garcelle. She show add Will Smith's ex in more scenes. 

• Members

I used to watch Strictly Come Dancing, and enjoyed Holly as a contestant. She was clearly not into all the training and angst the show pushes on you, and I don't know if she wanted to stay as long as she did, but she had some standout moments:

However, if she's a friend of Dorit's, then I can't imagine there being a great deal to recommend.