Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Potomac:

I am really over Mia & Wendy. Mia is as fake as the botched plastic surgery she's gotten, and her husband is a f**king pervert. He is the black Michael Darby and that is not a compliment. Wendy is as nasty and double-standard as Karen, and it is beyond off-putting. Askale should've been a full-time housewife, and I hope she replaces Mia next season. And then we get someone to replace Wendy. Excited to see Gizelle & Robyn return next week!

Salt Lake City:

Heather & Whitney sitting back and commentating on the shenanigans on the ice felt like those memes where people dub-over situations with what they think is going on. Hilarious. And Mary... I still do not like her, but I think it's a shame she keeps employing that dry-ass wig when her natural hair is BEAUTIFUL! Embrace it, doll! But you're still a nut-f**king-job. I do enjoy Jennie, too. She's done great at integrating into the group perfectly and it's a wonder how she wasn't in the first season.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

She truly is.  I understand defending her product, but Candiace, always the tiniest in the room, is the absolute loudest with threats.  She's like a little Chihuahua.  I don't believe she needs to understand Mia's past to leave her mother out of these arguments.  It's childish and bratty.  We did that in high school 30 something years ago. 

But she's not the most annoying.  Usually it's Gizelle.   Robin!!!!!!  If you're as dumb as she is, Robin will gas light tf out of you.  How is she upset because Wendy does not like her AFTER her question at the "shade" gathering?  Why does she keep coming for Wendy's new appearance?   Are we supposed to feel bad because Wendy does not like her?  I applaud Wendy for that very thing!

Mia and her perv husband can ride off as quickly as they came.  Askale would be a better HW.  Mia doesn't even work as a friend.  And I will never understand why woman gets so much work done that they look like a man posing as a woman.  That will forever escape me.

Lastly, if we didn't see Candiace throw the lettuce first, she would lie and say it was Mia, just like she did with Monique.  What a trash ass little girl.  Can't wait to see her embarrass her husband again!  You would NEVER see Karen or Wendy consistently make their husbands look like fools.  

• Members

And Coco has joined Milou! She lived a good long life -- I'm sure Ramona spoiled her to bits.

Episode 21 real housewives GIF - Find on GIFER

Episode 21 real housewives realitytvgifs GIF - Find on GIFER

Confession: I am about 2-3 episodes behind on SLC. Two RH shows on the same night is more difficult than if three were spread out over the week! 

Potomac

Agree with everybody who pointed out that the GEBs were not missed at Chesapeake, and that's why the producers told them to grab a toothbrush and get their ass down there if they wanted to maintain relevancy. 

I really dislike their stank-faced attitude/power play. The only reason the GEBs pulled this was to sabotage Wendy's trip and lord it over the others how 'important' they are. Maybe they thought filming would fold without them. Even Ashley does her job and makes an effort to participate!

ITA that Mia does not fit, and her husband is doing too much and way too thirsty for camera time. Eddie's face listening to all that was basically:

Create meme "wtf meme , piç , to do memes " - Pictures - Meme-arsenal.com

Napoleon complex! Candiace is very insecure about her position (literally and figuratively) with respect to the rest of the cast. She is also one of the most dissatisfied, entitled and bitter HWs on air right now (and that's saying something -- hello, Erika Jayne). Even during her music video, Candiace seemed to be seething with rage.

She is apoplectic when Mia and Ashley do not show her the 'respect' she feels she deserves -- the respect her mother (who demeans her constantly) has clearly never shown her. And so she reverts to a teenager mouthing off, especially with the ridiculous baiting ("Drag me, Monique!"). I tried the baiting tactic once when I was 15 and had to backtrack super-quickly! It never ends well.

• Members

Erika leaked the trailer for the reunion! Bravo still hasn’t officially posted it. Seeing how Andy destroyed her just from the preview, I ain’t surprised she did that…

I will say, for a show that has underwhelming reunions, this looks GOOD and I do think it’ll be worth the four parts.

The Andy/Erika stuff SHOCKED me. I expected him to defend her  I wasn’t expecting this at all. I’m glad he went there because Rinna in particular looks insane defending her crazy stories. I’m curious what the ladies will say when being held accountable.

Im also curious about the Garcelle stuff. I feel like it’ll make me dislike Dorit and Rinna even more.