Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

That's been claimed for many years, many say Kyle is an unofficial 'producer', but there's no evidence of that as far as I've seen. Now, that isn't to say that Kyle doesn't have sway with the folks at Evolution, and maybe she does, but I've never seen evidence of anything contractual. 

Girls Trip is produced by a totally different production company, Purveyors of Pop, so if she has sway, it's long gone with these people and it's evident, based on this edit, that they cameramen and producers realize how painfully annoying Kyle is.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It will always be ALL STARS to me.  

And like @Faulkner, I too hollered at GOOD-BYE KYLE being her most iconic moment and loved Lu's being 'Be Cool, not uncool.' And lol at us manifesting a RHOA HW going at it with a BH HW who all would drag EricFake. 

She is. Nowhere for her trifling butt to hide now.   Get her, Kenya!!!

• Members

When the angry chihuahua slapped her husband's hands away, i literally gasped out loud. It feels like we got a glimpse into their home life. What a dysfunctional relationship, and I'm not sure how long Chris is going to put up with having to parent an angry baby while getting hit in return. 

I don't blame Wendy for getting her own back at the Grumpy Evil Bandits, but having your period without access to a private bathroom is the worst, heh. Speakimg from experience. Interesting that, as sympathetic as Ashley and Askale were, no-one was ready to give up their en-suites to the two grumpy whomp-whomps.

Seeing Kenya outright irritated by Kyle was a thing of beauty. Finally a production team that isn't there to cast her in the best light. Even though I think Purveyors of Pop are a lousy production team. They did M2M and got Mariah kicked off the show in order to re-center it around Quad (a move nobody but Fraud was asking for).

Kyle may not have a producing contract, but she definitely wields power. She herself said that before every season, she invites the producers to a restaurant and they go through the upcoming season SLs. Ahem. Talk of a contract makes me wonder if Bethenny had one. She's always claiming credit for the hiring and firing of certain HWs on RHONY, and some SLs too.

Edited by Cat

• Members

BH reunion sneak peak, and Kyle is at it again, walking that fine line between 'It's just a joke!' and 'I saved this evidence against you for reunion day.'

Erika's face throughout 

Please register in order to view this content

Shes so bitter and has zero remorse for her bad behavior. Hurling more phobic insults at Mia's looks? She thinks it's cute. Her spoiled brat ass won't take accountability for anything, so I imagine she'll be doubling down at reunion. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

My hope is that, while Bravo is clearly hoping for some brief, meme-able fireworks from her, she chooses substantive questions over flashy, rehearsed reads.

The situation with Candiace vs Ashley is underscored by the fact that Ashley is so amazingly effective in her pot-stirring. She is 100% in control when she starts something with Candiace, who is immediately triggered and flies off the handle. Because Ashley lives rent-free in her head. Candiace has no rationality when it comes to Ashley, and Ashley knows it.

OTOH, Ashley has every right to point out Candiace's pattern of verbal attacks, first against Ashley, and now against Mia. The fact is, Candiace has become deeply mean and angry, and it is infecting every interaction in her life. The constant threats are a problem. Remember Porsha's anger issues on RHOA? Kandi and Nene called it out at reunion and made it very clear that nobody would film with Porsha or offer her job opportunities unless she did something about that. 

Why has nobody called Candiace out on her outsized anger? Gizelle referred to Candiace's 'garbage mouth' on WWHL last week, but I'm talking about the threats, not to mention the way she attempted to pummel her husband. I suspect it is because the GEBs and Ashley sit back and let Candiace's rage do all the work so they don't have to. Reunion would be a good place to raise these issues, and if the cast didn't want to really confront them, maybe Nicki did? (Cue Candiace bringing up Cardi B).

Edited by Cat

• Members

Very brief clips from the new Melbourne.

I am a little worried about this Foxtel clip which features a kerfuffle over the proper glasses for champagne. *cue visions of S8 BH* 

God bless Janet, lol. 

I've seen disappointment on social media over the trailer. There are some people who want to skip directly to the Bluestone Manor instalment because the lineup there is so iconic.

I'll watch both. But LOL the trailer used a snippet of Melissa saying "Thank you Jesus" and it took me back to Melissa five nose-jobs prior (technically S3 RHONJ) when she was trying very hard to make that catchphrase happen. Trying and failing. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

Originally Giselle was set for season 1 of the girls trip, but with covid...the producers went a different direction.

Giselle vs Kenya would have been hilarious..plus she doesn't like Ramona.   Sigh.

And Dina from NJ was smart to turn down season 2...best to keep her ready to go if there is a season 3

• Members

First of all -- who wanted Rinna to join?? LOL not the viewers! 

(The irony of Rinna turning down All Stars because money/she's above this. In the unofficial RH pecking order, there is NO WAY Rinna is above Teresa, Ramona, Kenya, Luann or even Kyle. And when struggling-for-ratings E! issues a press release to assure its 7 remaining viewers that Lisa and the Hamlins will not be getting a reality show...

).

It also says a lot that even with Kyle on board, Bravo could not find another BH housewife to fill Rinna's spot. That doesn't say great things about the longtime core BH cast.

@Soaplovers Imagine how the dynamic would have changed if Bravo had added both Gizelle and Karen! 

Edited by Cat