Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

BH

Not as triggering as I thought. But STILL...if we are ALREADY going in on EricFake...this is going to be a loooooooooooooong three parts. And Andy was already coming across as playing soft ball with the questions already.

Part 1 of the reunion for me was just there for me. Good start. But not much. Uneven even. Because some of what was going on could have been dug into more. But here is Andy again moving on from the meat.

And the meat was the ganging up on Garcelle. And even that I was surprised by. Not at the gang up. I expected that. But it seem like people thought Garcelle was too weak with those heffas. I thought she carried herself extremely well. She kept it classy, but at the same time she kept it FIRM. With Dorit, she let that heffa run her mouth until she ran out of words. Then she clocked her. The fact Dorit kept coming for her was embrassing. With Ex Soap Opera Star...ah!!! That was the most meat. And I agree with @DynamiteKiddo.  With it might have started with how Ex Soap Opera Star threw Denise to the wolves...it felt like a study on what happens when two close friends fall soooooooooo out with each other, can they ever get it back? I thought they both gave good points. But the win is in Garcelle's direction because Ex Soap Opera Star has truly shown that she is no one's friend. And if she can't OWN IT that others OWN the fact she's a trifling heffa that has known her for decades, then that's on her. Heck, she cannot even own a comment she allegedly made. And again Garcelle showed how classy she was by not doing what Kim did and brought out the reciepts. But Ex Soap Opera Star suuurre changed her tune quick. 

KYLE. Hmmm. People have speculating that it was her that told Garcelle that Ex Soap Opera Star said that. I love that said people think it was at that brunch at the beginning of the season that where Garcelle confronted Kyle about last season's reunion. I...could see. Kyle would totally be trying to get brownie points with Garcelle to be on her side. That made all the looks she gave when Ex Soap Opera Star and Dorit started to go after Garcelle in the latter half of the season take on a whole other level. There were quite a few times when her silences were telling.

DORIT.

Please register in order to view this content

For her sake, she better hope Garcelle does not live up to her threat on WWHL. Cuz her search for a moment by yelling did not turn out well for her. One...Garcelle STILL held her accountable and stood firm against it. Two...she got dragged for it and RIGHTFULLY SO...TRICK. 

ERICFAKE.

Speaking of searching for a moment. Girl, go have a seat. Your turn is coming. Jesus.

EX SOAP OPERA STAR. Yeah I was not here for this trick's attempt to go Cujo on Garcelle. No, ma'am. Dorit was doing a good job of burying herself. She didn't need her own personal Robyn. Sorry. I loved that Garcelle gathered her together and then pulled a page from Kyle's own handbook and blindsided her trifling a&*. Sorry, not sorry. What made it so delicious is that no matter if it was a lie, Ex Soap Opera Star has done so much to so many people...whether it was right or wrong. Kim. Yolanda. Eden. LVP. Denise. It's not at all far fetched when you are playing that role on a show. How about being real? Or just...own that. Don't be made that people see right through you. Don't be so transparent.

CRYSTAL.

Nuff said.

SUTTON. Awwww...she got a montage. Oh, she has a new man. Oooooo look at those expansive heels. WATCH EricFake get green with envy at how much Sutton's wealth WHISPERS. And WATCH how bend out of shape EricFake gets. Well #staypressed. 

GARCELLE. At this point, I just think they all are mad at her because she plays the game so much better than any of them. Relatable. Beautiful. Not afraid to be vulnerable even in a pack of hyenas...I mean women. But also able to articulate herself to get her point across while cutting through bs. And that was what Couch Left was doing. A LOT OF BS. The fact it was a 3 on one and she still held them accountable and deflected their jabs with her own is why she is a BOSS. Even better a QUEEN. And now that she is appearing more and more around LVP in public, I suspect she will be moreso...

So...good start, but again...if we are already at EricFake spinning another narrative...I'm ready for a Shady Phae Phae style fall. 

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

POTOMAC

Finally got my internet working enough to see the reunion photos and...

La Dame's dress made me think of shades of Latoya's dress from the RHOA reunion. 

Candiace, Ashley, and surprisingly Robyn were faves. Oh and Askale.

But I know my opinion will change as I get to see the dresses actually move at the reunion so...

• Members

Here's another RHOP reunion shot:

So it looks like seating might be:

Mia Karen Wendy --ANDY-- NICKI MINAJ -- Gizelle Candiace Robyn Ashley.

First things first... I am Karen biased, so if Gizelle gets the spot next to Andy/NM, why doesn't Karen also?? However, Wendy and Gizelle had beef so I get why they are seated up front. Not sure Wendy is quite ready for First Seat Status, though.

I would have swapped Gizelle with Candiace, even though it would be rewarding bad behavior. Candiace has done the most this season for drama, for better or for worse. 

I would have moved Ashley over between Mia and Karen, so as to better shout at Candiace, lol. She should not be on the same couch as Candiace and she should not be seated after Robyn!

Edited by Cat

• Members

Oh, Dorit was THE WORST this first part. The shouting was ridiculous, OTT, utterly performative. For an always-super-calm, controlled, contrived woman to suddenly shout like that? Over nothing? But when faced with, say, Erika, Rinna, Eileen in Hong Kong she keeps her cool?.... You wanted to pretend Garcelle was some kind of aggressor who pushed you to your limit? OK, Karen. 

As you say, she was looking for her moment in a SL she conjured out of nothing. And then the shamelessness of accusing Garcelle of needing her for relevancy -- I had to laugh at the projection of it all! Without PK, Thirstit might have been fired years ago.

Garcelle is more than just the Coven's most articulate and thoughtful target to date. She is the breakout star of BH. She is for all intents and purpose, the audience fave that fans have embraced and defend. The actual Queen crowned by the audience, not Bravo. And Rinna knows it, which is why she hastily made fake-amends with her Judas kisses, and has since been going after Sutton alone on social media for the last month. Because she views Sutton as the weak link, and no longer Garcelle. It is also the reason why Kyle is sitting next to Garcelle and not saying a peep against her. For now. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

SLC

Yay! I finally see Episode 4 and 5. I hate to say it...but after a good start with a slow burn, it appeared to have stalled.

The quirkiness is still there. The icy overhead look at the city is still as gorgeous as I remember Season 1 being. But it has not clicked nearly as well as Season 1 did. Still enjoyable, but with the fallout from the reunion starting to end, it still hasn't found a groove.

Thank God for Fabulous Ice. Whether she is being her Type A self or disliking Heather or clashing with BFF (former...?) Meredith, she is carrying this first half of the season. And now these next episodes has been about her growing feud with Whitney. Whitney? Let that sink in. But again, Whitney has shown since the beginning that she is smarter than she looks. I laughed at how she was mocking Fabulous Ice in her Confessional during Fab vs Angie.

Speaking of Angie...imho she reminds me of a classier version of Messy Mia on POTOMAC. There are some here that Messy Mia's intro was kinda jarring though she had a natural connection by La Dame. That was how I felt about Angie even though we met her last season. Just slightly thirsty. I like Messy Mia from where I am at in my POTOMAC viewing. Here...I feel how others feel about Mia. Sorry.

JEN. I said it before, but I'll say it again. Erika FakeFace...THIS is how you pivot. She still has her outburst. She still cannot take complete fault in things she does. But she is not coming across nearly as horrible as she did last season. The MVP is wise to see how she came across and has been slowly trying to make amends. And Meredith is in her sights. And Meredith does not forgive easily. She got dragged. And then she had to sit down (with Meredith nearby) and talk to Brooks. It was nice to see that revolved before the s&*( hit the fan again. 

LISA. Perhaps it's the fact that she might be trying to fix her image after being Fabulous Ice, but I LOVE IT!!! And by it, I mean her vs Whitney. Like I said, I feel she is carrying so far. And it will get crazy given her connections when the arrest episodes hit. And speaking of connection, do I think she got the caterers to back out? Hmmmmmm

JEANNIE. I like seeing her family life. Old Fashion Housewives. Now I don't like that Hottie Hub wants to have more children given her backstory. That just seems selfish to me. I really and truly hope that is for storyline.

HEATHER. Also giving Old Fashion Housewives right now with her family life. Outside of that and being comic relief with Whitney, she is just there now that her fight with Jen has resolved.

MARY. That clip I posted a few weeks ago was essential Mary. Kooky she may be, but she at least is telling the truth. And I hollered at that tension with Jen.  I don't think they will ever truly be friends so I live for their rivalry. I was also happy to see a solo Whitney/Mary scene since I feel they are the 'outsiders' of their group.

WHITNEY. Like Meredith, I don't feel she is taking any prisoners this season. I don't dislike the turnup, but I do miss last season's Whitney. She was relatable in a whole different way from Heather. She brought the real. And it feels like she is still trying to with the sex issues, but the stuff with her father was so much more interesting. It is rarely seen on HW shows. Sex issues with the hubby is sooooo a decade old. 

MEREDITH. RUN THOSE GIRLS, HUNNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I continue to enjoy her fire this season. Calling out Jen. Not backing down to Jen. Making Jen sit with Brooks to resolve it. Flirting with her Hottie Hubby. So good second season for her so far.