Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Gizelle said similar which was just as surprisingly since Andy and Bravo are both trying to make her the face of POTOMAC.

BH

Yeah, I know I might be standing alone here, but I didn't like Part 2. Outside of the Kyle/Kathy talk...it was filler and boring. 

There was Andy still soft balling those questions to EricFake. And at this point, while some might see her as showing a human side finally, to me it was just her doing performance art. *shrugs* It was like SERIAL MOM's court scenes made flesh. And to have the Coven just trying to be little cheerleaders as if EricFake couldn't speak for herself. Sorry...no. And Sutton was giving me life with her side-eye. 

Now the Kyle/Kathy scenes was where it was at. And I loved that Andy took it all the way back to the limo fight in the Season 1 finale. That family had always had an interesting dynamic. And I've always said that I wanted the show to dig into Kathy's feelings (and Kim's) feelings over AMERICAN WOMAN so that was great to see. And it did not feel fake at all. That was purely real.

That said...I think I'm bowing out on the reunion. If it is going to be reshaping that trifling heffa as a victim. Yeeeeeah HARD PASS. Now if they do her up Shady Phae Phae style, let me know. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

@Taoboi if you are bowing out of the BH reunion, then the Real Housewives franxhoses must be in rough shape! (FYI, I skipped the finale episode because everyone said it was boring, lol).

Will let you know if they go Shady Phae Phae (THE LIES!! THE LIES!!!!) on Erika. Judging by the trailer, probably not. But Andy will catch Erika mid-lie. Lord. This 4 parter better be worth it!

I giggled out loud at your "SERIAL MOM'S court scenes made flesh' remark. And @j swift called her a Mae West impersonator

Please register in order to view this content

So does that mean you are going to focus on Potomac? i still have to catch up on last week's episode. With SLC, I am way behind. Like 'stuck on episode 2' behind.

In some old school ATL news... Peter hosted a 'Freedom' party for Apollo Nida at Nene's Linnethia Lounge last night. I thought Apollo had already been out for years! 

Edited by Cat

• Members

POTOMAC

So guess who got some catch up time in? That's right!!! ME!!! lol.

I'm back at Episode 11. It took a few tries for me. It was pretty low key or I've been just that busy. But finally sitting down to watch...it was easy breezy. 

This episode was the actual video short episode. While I am aware that Bravo was giving Candiace a nice edit, one thing that can't be faked with her is the fact that she really wants a singing/acting career. So I've been enjoying that part of her up to now. But of course here comes Ms. Dorothy and Messy Mia...

And I'm sorry, I like me sum Messy Mia. If anything she's a less wild version of RHOA Latoya. And I liked Latoya so I don't mind that at all. But...so it begins...Mia vs Candiace...

LA DAME. Oh, how I hollered at her trying to be good and not raising up to Mama Dorothy's bait with all that tea. And she was looking like such a Boss Bitca when she arrived at the video shoot. LOVE. 

GIZELLE. As usual, she is at her most human when she has scenes with her children. And her trying to help her daughter learn how to drive was a hoot. 

ROBYN. hehe. One thing you can say about Robyn, she knows how to dress. I loved her outfit for the video shoot. Other than that, meh. lol.

WENDY. Well, at least she remembered that Candiace is her friend and told her what was going on. Ironically, she was also being as messy as Messy Mia. And while the scene with her Hubby was cute, I wanted to say...WENDY, you have been on TV in front of politicians. Come on now with this fake nerves. 

CANIDACE. Like I said last night and above...say what you want about Bravo editing, it is nice though to see Candiace going after her dreams. And THAT I won't take away from her. I thought it was very interesting how well her and Chris knew not to approach each other at the video shoot or they would fight. And it bounced out in the end. Perhaps she CAN grow. But I see from comments here that in forthcoming episode she will be stupid again.

MIA. What can I say? I love Messy Mia. Don't @ me.

But seriously, she was keeping it popping at least. Even if she was silly to fall for Ms. Dorothy's bait. Then again, she has been messy so far this season and I'm here for it. 

ASHLEY. Ewwww with the va-jay-jay talk but happy to see her extended family. Not sure how I feel about her supporting another of Michael's business. Is it part of some endgame for her? hmmmm...

But easy breezy episode so no complaints. I needed some laughing and POTOMAC does that in spades.

Looking forward to the Shady party at Giz's...

@Cat great minds.  I was starting to binge POTOMAC last night. But I give BH its due. I went from not planning to watch this season to wanting to hate watch it to actively getting into it so I'm sorry that I'm over it at this point. It was a good season that I feel like last season with Denise production just got in the way. Again. But...we'll see.

• Members

SLC:

YES to Mary checking Lisa! Lisa is so damn unlikeable and thinks she's the Lisa Vanderpump of this franchise. Way to self absorbed and think she is more important than she actually is. Her treatment of her friend of over 20 years was horrible. Bitch. Im glad Mary gathered her together

Jennie..shut up! She was inserting herself where she didnt need to be. How she gonna tell Mary to not tell her what to do when she is the one that attacked Mary and told her to shut up? How that make sense?

• Members

SLC

That's how I feel about Lisa Barlow as well. She was not ready for Mary. I am fascinated to see what happens with Mary, Lisa, and the guy saying it's a cult. 

Jennie...ugh, I'm going to hold off on passing too much judgment on her given the timing of the tubing and when she lost her child, but that husband of hers...calling himself a physician? Dude, you are a chiropractor. You are not a physician. 

Heather made me laugh when she chest bumped with Jenn. That is the most likeable Jenn has been...ever.

POTOMAC

I am enjoying Ashley a lot this season. G is not used to dealing with a woman whose not going to take his crap. He had it coming. He and Mia are not very bright, so when Mia was mispronouncing 'Altheimers' I had to laugh. 

The Grande Dame's butterfly invitations also had me laughing, especially with Juan and Robyn as Juan tried to get back inside.

Overall, a bit of a filler episode as we ramp up to next week's finale, but this season has been flawlessly executed. Lots of light shade, some more nasty drama, but nothing that the cast, as a whole, can't come back from.  

• Members

My only guess about Drew is that she's a familar face, and with vets Porsha and Cynthia gone, they wanted to keep someone slightly familiar, plus keep the cast a healthier number. Clearly having only 5 main castmembers just doesn't work for Housewives shows anymore. 

Side Note: I enjoy Sheree and her grand delusions, but her return (again) feels like a second string backup plan. She way she exited after season 10 was so lackluster. And we know she doesn't hold genuine friendships with any of 'em. But we'll see what she can bring. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I don't quite know what Sheree and Drew are doing in that line-up either. Sounds to me like ATL was at loose ends and was like 'Hey, ok, jump on the bandwagon because we are down a couple of girls.' 

Potomac

Another filler episode, it felt like, as we head into the finale, but Potomac always manages to make it easy breezy. I see Ashley is gearing up for reunion and earning her place on the show. So we get a half-hearted attempt to go after low hanging fruit, namely Mia and G, and then that utterly unwarranted sexy-times moment with Gollum.

But really, Ashley is gearing us up for Michael to make sad heart-eyes at Juan and piss off the Bassett Hounds! That is true work ethic. I see you, Ashley.  

Edited by Cat