Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

When I heard Minaj was hosting and then the giddy anticipation over her "giving hard truths" to the Housewives she dislikes, I kept hoping one of them would have the balls to call HER out on marrying and running cover for a rapist in return.
She can spare us her lectures on Gizelle and her fake relationship with a cheating priest if she is not ready to go on the floor with her own dirt which is ten times worse than any of the housewives have.

They won't do it and they wouldn't air it but l'd like her to try me and start "calling me out" because she is so "real". I would read that woman faster than she can spit out rhymes.

• Members

She actually had an interesting gossip blog/patreon. I’ve followed her for a while. She’s always ahead of the story. She was also the first to break news of Erika’s divorce before it was announced. 

I’ll admit the Potomac reunion does look good, but like you all, it’s difficult to get excited for a trash person like Nicki Minaj who is currently threatening the woman her husband raped. I just can’t believe Bravo went forward with it….

RHOM’s cast announcement from peacock was a total mess. No cast photo and no trailer and all anybody wanted to talk about is Adriana not being a housewife lol. What a mess! If anything, release a cast photo or trailer to distract. 

• Members

To be fair, this was a story that blew up from a clip of an hour long interview Nene did. She was complementary about the ladies but was asked what specifically they gave and she mentioned she thought it was weird that a bunch of the ATL ladies pitched in to get her a $200 flower set. Kandi and Marlo did send their own flowers and Marlo sent her money to get stuff that she needed for the repass.  

I wish Nene hadn’t said anything, but I got what she meant, u just wish she didn’t answer the question because she should’ve known they’d only show that part  

• Members

What @Chris Bsaid. She apparently seems to have lawyer connections herself and has been picking apart EricFake since Day 1. I thought the fact she showed up (along with Danielle) in that documentary telling. 

That said...I'M BACK HOOOOOOOOOOOMEE AND REFRESHED...SO AS PROMISE...I got my wine, my tv system is working, let's binge these POTOMAC episodes out!!!

One of my favorite moments from Season 6...

• Members

POTOMAC

Please register in order to view this content

PART 1 of this trip...wow. 

I knew that Messy Mia vs Candiace has slowly, but surely been simmering, but building over the last few episodes, but to see it explode was a thing of beauty. It built so well over a fun episode. And make no mistake, this episode was so much fun with the wives off with their husbands, everyone getting along, and shots...lots and lots of shots. hehe.

And see how much fun it was...and STILL had drama without the presence of the GEB. JS...

LA DAME. Lord...I love Cottage Krew. La Dame, Wendy, Askale are the moment. Meanwhile, I stay loving how close La Dame and Ashley continue to be fascinating to watch.

WENDY. Go and get your fun, Girl!!!! She was bringing the fun and I was not liking it. I also like her bonding with Mia. And it felt sincere so that was cool And GVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Lord...those shots.

MIA. G is something else. But she did a good job of explaining him. And together THEY BE WILD!!! And while G is something else...their vibe was contagious. Yeah I was Team Mia on the salad toss. She tried to explain herself to Candiace, but Candiace was still taking jabs ( (c)Dorit) at  her so she gave some back. And then Candiace wanted to have an issue and threw lettuce first? What did you expect to happen?

CANDIACE. Now, Girl, the fact that even after finding out about Mia's mother, you STILL went there. Yeeeeah...NO. And sadly...this takes us back to Candiace and her accountabilty a la last season and Season 3 with Ashley and Monique. Especially Monqiue...who last season was the one who had a finger in her face. Oh, how the tables turn.

ASHLEY. I said how much I like her with La Dame, right? Well...good.

GIZELLE.

ROBYN.

Onto Part 2...

• Members

Now I’m always open to new cities, but y’all gonna have to help me out because I DO NOT understand this for the first international series produced by Bravo…

It’s rumored to be casted around Caroline Stanbury from Ladies of London and I saw on Twitter that Dawn Ward from RHOCheshire has been spotted filming with her.

I just don’t get it with urge laws they have there. They could’ve done London if they wanted to go international.