Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Dorit already pulled this story once before!

Remember when she lived in that weird, tilting house on a very steep slope that no car could easily reach? That house seemed to break every Californian building code. Anyway, after Kyle talked about her Encino break-in at S8 reunion (and I believe Kyle's robbery really happened because the police investigated), Dorit let drop that, in a coincidental twist, her 'Birkins' (lol) had also gotten stolen from the Steep House! This was around the time the Kemsleys were being sued and assets were threatened to be seized. Dorit barely seemed upset which, for someone who covets wealthy status symbols so egregiously, is very unusual. The whole thing stunk like Beverly Beach after a sewage spill.

So I have to wonder about this latest robbery. Dorit doesn't actually own a lot of her stuff -- the majority of her clothes are lent to her to wear on the show. In fact, Gucci and one other luxury brand have told their US operators to stop lending her stuff because (A) she's mixing it with a lot of tacky fake Gucci, and (B ) it doesn't always get returned. PK, bless his heart, has rung up some HUGE gambling debts in Vegas, and my guess, like yours, is that this 'burglary' is just a fancy name for moving assets out of sight.

Edited by Cat

• Members

On last night's reunion episode Dorit boldly said she owns 'every piece' of clothing she wears on the show. 

Obviously, if this home invasion is legitimate, that is terrifying and horrendous and based on the photographs I've seen, there was a ladder set up against one of the walls surrounding the home, and the glass door to a ground floor room was smashed. However, that any of us even have to question the legitimacy of this speaks to their past burglary and the murky nature of it. 

• Members

For sure. To be held at gunpoint with your two small kids in the house is a true horror, and one i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Let alone Dorit. But it does speak to how viewers view the Kemsleys, which is along the line of 'scammer.' And I say this as a fan of PK (""Don't save the brain! Save the ankle!' He's not a soccer playah! He's a lawyah! An eighty-free year old lawyah!").

• Members

He denies having assaulted her, but he is also not contesting Yolanda's claims (which... yikes). And now he and Gigi have broken up after 6 years and a daughter together. 

Zayn has wrestled with his demons for years, namely a rumored drug addiction (heroin, specifically -- like The Weeknd, whom Gigi's sis Bella dated for a long time). I don't know if drugs played a part in this alleged altercation.

He definitely appears to be accusing Yolanda of leaking this to the press and forcing his hand, which I always suspected that Yolanda was rather good at doing -- patiently applying pressure to something until she gets what she wants. Honestly, I feel like Yolanda was ushered off BH too soon as she was a fascinating, secretive, haughty, power-wielding RH. Even Rinna and LVP were mightily afraid of her. Bet Bravo wishes they were filming this clusterfuck!

BH reunion:

Given the lack of discussion about this, I'm guessing posters, like me, are feeling a bit exhausted by the RHs lately. This BH reunion specifically is stretched out into 4 parts it did not need. 3 parts would have more than sufficed.

I would have cut the 'Kathy & Kyle Reminisce' segment completely. Love me some Kathy and understand that she is no mere FOH. But some of that stuff -- the lampshade hats? The kids hiding in an a/c unit at the Waldorf Astoria? I had no burning desire to know this.

This is literally Kyle's finest hour. Nobody is really against her on the show. Kathy's presence casts a warm, lovable light over Kyle and essentially rehabilitates her (as opposed to, say, Camille posting clips from S1 reunion this week). And her enemy LVP's show VPR is tanking in the ratings. Kyle is sitting in the catbird seat right now.

This happened:

First of all, the self-proclaimed 'queen' of Beverly Hills is sooooo damn scurred of Erika! She is quaking in her boots. What does she think Erika could possibly do to her? Especially now. It is ridiculous how The Coven kowtows to Erika (at least to her face) and that says to me Kyle isn't the Alpha Dog in that group. Erika is. And Rinna remains her enforcer.

Secondly, PK and Mauricio laughing about Tom's broken ankle story was the funniest thing all season. Erika should not take it as a personal affront, but as an important lesson that NOBODY is buying her story (not even the griftiest grifter of them all), and Erika needs to do better.

Finally, Crystal had a great segment where she talked more than in the entire season combined. And then there was Rinna, trying to shoehorn onto Crystal's tearful shot after talking about online abuse. Rinna continues trying to steal everybody's individual moments because she has none of her own.

• Members

She and her husband are so mindful about preserving her image and the mystery around her, and the RHONY women on the whole would be about destroying that aura. I think she's better off developing acting projects for herself and just living her best life.

ETA: WTF is dis?

• Members

Yep. TMZ got the deets again (cough *Yolanda* cough). Yolanda wasn't alone in the house, she was with Gigi. 

Mess. He must have been drunk or high to bring up his sperm and then try to fight the security guard. (Even though you know Yolanda has probably been working his last nerve since he got with Gigi).

https://www.tmz.com/2021/10/29/zayn-malik-pleads-guilty-to-harassment-yolanda-hadid-hit-gigi/

Edited by Cat