Jump to content

Bravo's The Real Housewives of....


Cheap21

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Cat

    3000

  • Cheap21

    4275

  • NothinButAttitude

    3537

  • Taoboi

    2636

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Members

Um, what? 
 

 

Dorit Kemsley was robbed at gunpoint Wednesday night during an invasion in her Encino Hills home while her children, ages 7 and 5, were in the house

She was sleeping when three men entered the house, smashing through the  children's classroom door

Two of the suspects entered her bedroom as she begged: 'Don’t hurt my babies. Don’t kill me. I'm a mother'

The men didn't kill her and instead ransacked the house, stealing all of her jewelry and handbags

The children were not harmed during the incident  

RHOBH was slated to start filming Thursday

There is now a question mark over whether Kemsley will be moving forward with the production today due to the incident

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Same people who burglarized Kyle? Wonder if they'll hit up Erika next... A new clever way to hide assets.

Sorry to sound unsympathetic, but why do I always think there's more to the story with this woman? 

 

Edited by Gray Bunny
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 hour ago, Faulkner said:

Um, what? 
 

 

 

 

 

50 minutes ago, Gray Bunny said:

Same people who burglarized Kyle? Wonder if they'll hit up Erika next... A new clever way to hide assets.

Sorry to sound unsympathetic, but why do I always think there's more to the story with this woman? 

 

Dorit already pulled this story once before!

Remember when she lived in that weird, tilting house on a very steep slope that no car could easily reach? That house seemed to break every Californian building code. Anyway, after Kyle talked about her Encino break-in at S8 reunion (and I believe Kyle's robbery really happened because the police investigated), Dorit let drop that, in a coincidental twist, her 'Birkins' (lol) had also gotten stolen from the Steep House! This was around the time the Kemsleys were being sued and assets were threatened to be seized. Dorit barely seemed upset which, for someone who covets wealthy status symbols so egregiously, is very unusual. The whole thing stunk like Beverly Beach after a sewage spill.

So I have to wonder about this latest robbery. Dorit doesn't actually own a lot of her stuff -- the majority of her clothes are lent to her to wear on the show. In fact, Gucci and one other luxury brand have told their US operators to stop lending her stuff because (A) she's mixing it with a lot of tacky fake Gucci, and (B ) it doesn't always get returned. PK, bless his heart, has rung up some HUGE gambling debts in Vegas, and my guess, like yours, is that this 'burglary' is just a fancy name for moving assets out of sight.

Edited by Cat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 hour ago, Cat said:

 

Dorit already pulled this story once before!

Remember when she lived in that weird, tilting house on a very steep slope that no car could easily reach? That house seemed to break every Californian building code. Anyway, after Kyle talked about her Encino break-in at S8 reunion (and I believe Kyle's robbery really happened because the police investigated), Dorit let drop that, in a coincidental twist, her 'Birkins' (lol) had also gotten stolen from the Steep House! This was around the time the Kemsleys were being sued and assets were threatened to be seized. Dorit barely seemed upset which, for someone who covets wealthy status symbols so egregiously, is very unusual. The whole thing stunk like Beverly Beach after a sewage spill.

So I have to wonder about this latest robbery. Dorit doesn't actually own a lot of her stuff -- the majority of her clothes are lent to her to wear on the show. In fact, Gucci and one other luxury brand have told their US operators to stop lending her stuff because (A) she's mixing it with a lot of tacky fake Gucci, and (B ) it doesn't always get returned. PK, bless his heart, has rung up some HUGE gambling debts in Vegas, and my guess, like yours, is that this 'burglary' is just a fancy name for moving assets out of sight.

On last night's reunion episode Dorit boldly said she owns 'every piece' of clothing she wears on the show. 

Obviously, if this home invasion is legitimate, that is terrifying and horrendous and based on the photographs I've seen, there was a ladder set up against one of the walls surrounding the home, and the glass door to a ground floor room was smashed. However, that any of us even have to question the legitimacy of this speaks to their past burglary and the murky nature of it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
2 hours ago, DaytimeFan said:

On last night's reunion episode Dorit boldly said she owns 'every piece' of clothing she wears on the show. 

Obviously, if this home invasion is legitimate, that is terrifying and horrendous and based on the photographs I've seen, there was a ladder set up against one of the walls surrounding the home, and the glass door to a ground floor room was smashed. However, that any of us even have to question the legitimacy of this speaks to their past burglary and the murky nature of it. 

For sure. To be held at gunpoint with your two small kids in the house is a true horror, and one i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Let alone Dorit. But it does speak to how viewers view the Kemsleys, which is along the line of 'scammer.' And I say this as a fan of PK (""Don't save the brain! Save the ankle!' He's not a soccer playah! He's a lawyah! An eighty-free year old lawyah!").

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
16 hours ago, Faulkner said:

Folks in BH are wilin’ out!

He denies having assaulted her, but he is also not contesting Yolanda's claims (which... yikes). And now he and Gigi have broken up after 6 years and a daughter together. 

Zayn has wrestled with his demons for years, namely a rumored drug addiction (heroin, specifically -- like The Weeknd, whom Gigi's sis Bella dated for a long time). I don't know if drugs played a part in this alleged altercation.

He definitely appears to be accusing Yolanda of leaking this to the press and forcing his hand, which I always suspected that Yolanda was rather good at doing -- patiently applying pressure to something until she gets what she wants. Honestly, I feel like Yolanda was ushered off BH too soon as she was a fascinating, secretive, haughty, power-wielding RH. Even Rinna and LVP were mightily afraid of her. Bet Bravo wishes they were filming this clusterfuck!

BH reunion:

Given the lack of discussion about this, I'm guessing posters, like me, are feeling a bit exhausted by the RHs lately. This BH reunion specifically is stretched out into 4 parts it did not need. 3 parts would have more than sufficed.

I would have cut the 'Kathy & Kyle Reminisce' segment completely. Love me some Kathy and understand that she is no mere FOH. But some of that stuff -- the lampshade hats? The kids hiding in an a/c unit at the Waldorf Astoria? I had no burning desire to know this.

This is literally Kyle's finest hour. Nobody is really against her on the show. Kathy's presence casts a warm, lovable light over Kyle and essentially rehabilitates her (as opposed to, say, Camille posting clips from S1 reunion this week). And her enemy LVP's show VPR is tanking in the ratings. Kyle is sitting in the catbird seat right now.

This happened:

First of all, the self-proclaimed 'queen' of Beverly Hills is sooooo damn scurred of Erika! She is quaking in her boots. What does she think Erika could possibly do to her? Especially now. It is ridiculous how The Coven kowtows to Erika (at least to her face) and that says to me Kyle isn't the Alpha Dog in that group. Erika is. And Rinna remains her enforcer.

Secondly, PK and Mauricio laughing about Tom's broken ankle story was the funniest thing all season. Erika should not take it as a personal affront, but as an important lesson that NOBODY is buying her story (not even the griftiest grifter of them all), and Erika needs to do better.

Finally, Crystal had a great segment where she talked more than in the entire season combined. And then there was Rinna, trying to shoehorn onto Crystal's tearful shot after talking about online abuse. Rinna continues trying to steal everybody's individual moments because she has none of her own.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
5 minutes ago, alwaysAMC said:

I LOVE Lucci - but there is no way she would or should do RHONY.  Would I watch, of course, but I don't see it happening.

She and her husband are so mindful about preserving her image and the mystery around her, and the RHONY women on the whole would be about destroying that aura. I think she's better off developing acting projects for herself and just living her best life.

ETA: WTF is dis?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 hour ago, Cat said:

She and her husband are so mindful about preserving her image and the mystery around her, and the RHONY women on the whole would be about destroying that aura. I think she's better off developing acting projects for herself and just living her best life.

ETA: WTF is dis?

 

Gurrrrrrrrrl…

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
20 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Gurrrrrrrrrl…

 

Yep. TMZ got the deets again (cough *Yolanda* cough). Yolanda wasn't alone in the house, she was with Gigi. 

Mess. He must have been drunk or high to bring up his sperm and then try to fight the security guard. (Even though you know Yolanda has probably been working his last nerve since he got with Gigi).

https://www.tmz.com/2021/10/29/zayn-malik-pleads-guilty-to-harassment-yolanda-hadid-hit-gigi/

Quote

Zayn Malik said Thursday his dispute with Yolanda Hadid was a “private matter,” but we’ve learned it actually became a public matter, as in Zayn was charged with crimes against Gigi and Yolanda Hadid and ended up copping a plea.

Zayn was charged with 4 criminal offenses of harassment and, although the official doc says he pled guilty to one, other docs show he pled no contest.

According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, Zayn showed up at Gigi and Zayn’s Pennsylvania home on Sept. 29 and got into a nuclear argument. He allegedly called Yolanda a “f***ing Dutch slut,” ordered her to “stay away from [my] f***ing daughter.” He said this, although it’s hard to know why, “the f***ing sperm that came out of [my] f***ing c***.”

He then allegedly “shoved her [Yolanda] into a dresser causing mental anguish and physical pain.” Zayn denies any physical contact.

As for the charge he harassed Gigi, according to court docs, he screamed at her “strap on some f***ing balls and defend your partner against your f***ing mother in my house.”

There was a security guard on hand, and according to the docs, Zayn screamed, “Get the f*** out of my f***ing house copper.” The docs say Zayn tried to fight the guard.

Zayn pled no contest Wednesday to harassment and was fined, but with conditions. He’s on 90 days probation for each count, totaling 360 days. He also must complete an anger management class and a domestic violence program. He must have no contact with Yolanda or the security guard. Assuming all conditions are satisfied after 6 months, the judge could terminate probation.

As we reported, Zayn and Gigi broke up around the time of the incident. They share a 1-year-old daughter together.

 

 

Edited by Cat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy