Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It is as if Robyn wants to punish Juan for however he performed as a dad when he was in the NBA. It's actually quite ridiculous given the length of time and that she purports to be in love with him and care about him: she should have moved on a long time ago. However, it seems like she's keeping score and constantly after him. 

I would expect most to be expats from the UK or America. Lebanon would not surprise me. If they have managed to secure a local woman from the Emerite, I hope the family pressure she faces is not too grave.

I find publicizing Dubai a bit hypocritical given that Bravo is one of the more open networks and Dubai is notoriously anti women and anti LGBTQIA2. 

• Members

Well, this makes me feel a little better about Bravo trying to represent the neighbourhood in which it is set, while also underscoring Dubai's international reach. Hope it's a good group! Incidentally, I enjoyed Caroline Stanbury on Ladies of London, where she was messy, sarcastic, imperious and sharp-tongued.

• Members

Potomac

The finale was an exercise in passive-aggressiveness. Gizelle playing coy with the producer was her way of maintaining mystery where there isn't any. I'm not sure she is all that interested in dating seriously unless he is a rich, connected guy, and that's fine. But she wants to maintain her place on the show and thinks this is the story that keeps viewers invested.

Robyn and Juan were playing the passive aggressive game big time. I'm not sure either of them really want a kid: Robyn just wants a sign of commitment that Juan is unwilling to give. Robyn, I think, only has eyes for Juan, and Juan... sigh... loves his kids and Robyn's extended family unit. He was the star of the episode and came alive when mediating between Michael and Chris. But he Ubered straight out of there afterwards. He has long been over production and this show. 

Ashley also managed to strong-arm Michael into making a Very Special Appearance, and he was game, but it wasn't his usual messiness. This episode felt like production wanted to recreate last season's finale and it didn't quite fly.

Candiace & Chris... yikes. He's at the end of his rope with her.

I'd be ok with Mia being a one and done. Wendy, too, was meh  and could barely hold her dress up. Despite her PS tweaks, the boldness and sassiness have been removed from her personality in some weird way.

Karen and Ray renewing their vows was lovely, but I feel like Karen was a little removed from the group this year.

The more I think about it, the more I am feeling very meh about NM trilling her way through her segment. I will of course watch lol. Next season, I hope we get a newbie or two with stronger ties to the group and a bit of dynamism. Potomac is always a pleasure, and I love the core group, but Covid this season contributed to a feeling that the show was stuck in park. 

• Members

You be right. I love Messy Mia!!! Like I said, she's like a classier version of RHOA Latoya for me who I did like for the most part this past season on RHOA, but especially at the reunion. And who allegedly might have filmed for the current season. 

Meanwhile...

GET HER, WENDY!!!!! GET...HER.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

She cannot give a precise date on the break-up, because IMO there was no break-up. And that's because there was no romantic relationship. Gizelle needed a SL and Jamal owed her big-time.

Allegedly, of course. Gizelle's father was obviously not feeling the idea that they may have rekindled things AT ALL.

Edited by Cat

• Members

POTOMAC

Wow...how the tables have turned.

Last year in the Monique vs Candiace fight, everyone without any sense was Team Candiace when she did not even deserve it if only because they were trying to ice Monique out. With Monique gone, here they are trying to be the OPPOSITE of next year. Now they want to talk about Candiace's accountability? Where was this last year? Oh, yeah...getting rid of a rival. Got it!

Meanwhile, after not being missed, here comes the GEB. I hollered at where Wendy put them. Lol. Karma is a B.

Please register in order to view this content

LA DAME. Continued to prove how great she is. As soon as the salad toss went down, where was she? Immediately trying to get through to Candiace. After all, this happened last year. And as a true friend, she was giving the benefit of the doubt immediately. She knew how it was going to look. So I respect that. And then she let Mia vent as well. Being friends with both...what a concept. Meanwhile, she gave so many funny moments and the thing with G ewwwwww.

GIZELLE. Girl, I see you. Candiace went to bat for you at the reunion when Monique shattered that image. And then there she was, throwing Candiace under the bus during the Candiace vs Ashley fight. And since we all know that where Gizelle goes, Robyn follows, it is just a matter of time. But the clips from the reunion already sound like they will be coming from Candiace more than they did at last year's reunion. And she wanted to be grumpy about a bathroom when SHE was all about Wendy not having a bathroom at her party...yeah, drink up what you sow, silly girl.

ROBYN. Girl, get a storyline. Even Cynthia did it better. 

Next GIF - Next - Discover & Share GIFs

WENDY. She was a hoot. Eating her food while Ashley vs Candiace went down. Being kind when Mia vs Candiace went down and being there for Mia. Getting Gizelle and Robyn back for the Reasonably Shady party. She wasn't wrong. And I hollered at her being mad at the men (along with La Dame) for buying them shots, but not their own wives. I actually felt like we were seeing Wendy again, rather than Baby Doll, the person she's been most of this season.

ASHLEY. First of all, why did they edit out the S6 trailer scene where Ashley mocked Candiace in the fight. I was looking forward to that since they released that trailer. If they edit out La Dame talking to Gizelle about her letting Jamal back in only for him to drag her again I will seriously side-eye the producers. I already am doing that for how this whole 'Eddie cheating' has basically faded away. Not that that's bad. Just noticeable. That said, Ashley was living up to her tagline this season by baiting Candiace and she took the bait. And sorry, I felt Ashley won that. And no matter what, The GEB will always have her back. Candiace must be internally livid at that.

CANDIACE. Ugh. Doing so well and now doing the same thing she did last year at the roughly same time last year. Making it hard to cheer for her. And Chris was not wrong. These girls have been baiting her for years. And she raises to it almost every time. When is she going to grow up? One would think now that she's finally focusing on her career, that would be what is needed. But alas. What is lacking in her to not see what her husband sees. She best be careful or she will lose him, too? The fact she was more about the mess than running out to get her man spoke some volumes. 

MIA. YES SHE DID! LOL!!! Mia tossing that salad was hilarious. I also liked that she tried to be an adult and walk away. Then she stood her ground. Finally, she was ready to leave rather than put herself in a situation where she pulled a Monique on Candiace. #respect On the other hand, yeah, G is getting kinda weird. But again, they work hard and play hard, too. It could be an interesting dynamic in the group if the husbands continue to show up.

Like Part 2 of this trip. And looking forward to Part 3 of it.

Same.

This.