Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I hope so, too, but it certainly didn't stop her from influencing her many fans not to get the vax.  

I'm not a particular fan of Ms. Minaj... though neither am I a hater. A lot of her commentary regarding RHOP probably aligns with my opinions. Like me, Nicki is biased. Should she have co-hosted the reunion? Not saying Andy isn't biased (!). But where things might go left is if the Minaj of it all overshadows Candiace's segments. Apparently NM dislikes Candiace, and Candiace may go: 'Oh, you brought in somebody who hates me,' and then THAT becomes the issue. And then we get pointy-napkin tears, walking off set and more self-victimization. I CANNOT listen to that spoiled child whine about how everything bad in her life is somebody else's fault.

Ramona Singer GIFs | Tenor

I want Candiace to hear why fans and castmates are put off by her aggression and respond to those allegations.

Of course, am still going to watch! 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Cat

• Members

Candiace needs a turning point, or she needs to go. It’s too much and gets worse and worse with each passing season. It can’t help but be addressed this year, without Monique as a distraction. Her behavior on the last WWHL wasn’t promising.

On the bus to the restaurant, Candiace and Mia appeared to be chatting pleasantly, but at the restaurant, Candiace was back to throwing gratuitous shots.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Candiace needs to go. PERIOD. She is killing this show with her constant badgering of folks. 

But at this point, lets let her stay b/c her world is gonna unravel soon. Chris is growing tired of her. The group was backtracking on everything that happened to her last year and realizing she might've deserved it. Her fall from grace is gonna be glorious. Right along the lines of Phaedra. 

• Members

RHOP

I tend to agree that Candiace needs to GO but that it should occur after next season when she is nearly guaranteed to implode. 

Ashley is a top tier housewife. There, I said it. She has the ability to get in the mix, fight right down low, but somehow maintain a sense of dignity and humour that Candy-Ass can't touch. And Ashley is able to grow and move on (her friendship with La Dame is my favourite relationship on the show).

I laughed so hard as Karen advised the table of gentleman that, as she was celebrating 25 years married "to Ray" (as if they knew who he was?!) they needed to buy their wives YSL. And the tea bagging and salad tossing comments? Her reaction's to Mia's husband? Hilarious. 

Robyn should get the axe. She is literally bringing nothing to this show. The stank attitude she and Gizelle had when they discovered their garbage bedroom didn't have a bathroom? That was justice in action. Gizelle openly admitted she didn't want to allow Wendy to use the bathroom in her shack, so what did they expect? Wendy handled them well. 

As @NothinButAttitudesaid, the group was backtracking on 'last year' saying it's in vain. Even Gizelle, whose naked hatred for Monique fuelled every decision she made last season, had to admit that Candiace didn't learn a thing. 

RHOSLC

This was an enjoyable episode. SLC is a bit different, production wise, in that it allows filming to occur as some of the wives continue to be islands unto themselves. In my view, this actually feels more real than the shows who force everyone together as if they're all friends.

Mary, for instance, remains an island unto herself, even if she's escaped from her walk in closet. Whitney's children's reactions to Mary's story was so cringe. Mary did not have an ounce of empathy. It was bizarre.

Jennie still needs to integrate into the group a bit but I like her a lot. Her husband is preposterous and cruel for even discussing another child when Jennie has endured so much, their existing children are reaching independence, and he's in his 50s. I sure hope it's contrived for TV.

I like the budding friendship we are seeing with Meredith and Heather. The thing with Heather is she's relaxed and I think that puts the usually cautious Meredith at ease.

The Jen/Brooks sit down was not juicy. But that's because Jen knew she'd f*cked herself up something fierce in the public eye and that sympathy was with Brooks. So she did a very Housewife tearful apology and hopes that everything with Meredith is repaired. However, I did not witness repair in the slightest. Meredith was observing everything and once Jen had apologized, Meredith was fine to sit with her. But trust her again? Never.

Lisa and Whitney's sit down rung very hollow. It was clear to me that Lisa was trying to cover this conflict from last week by bringing Whitney over to her side. But Whitney knows this is nonsense and given the previews for next week, any hopes of peace are to be very short lived.

• Members

RHOP:

Last night was messy. I am completely, 100% over Mia and Wendy. Gordon is not it, either. I'm glad the dinner went well (despite those low-life "men") until Ashley opened her friggin' mouth. We couldn't have had ONE dinner go right? C'mon.

RHOSLC:

A solid episode. Nice flow. I can appreciate Brooks' scenes with Jen. It was nice to see that genuine contact between them. Whitney is that classic "Oh my gahhd" girl, and it is such a turn-off.

• Members

100% on everything Potomac related, and yes @NothinButAttitude I'll contend Candyass could stay one more season to get her just desserts. However, I've seen this scenario play out in the past with housewives on Beverly Hills who seem to weasel their way out of their comeuppance. 

I do love that everyone in her corner is calling her out on her childish, petty behavior, as well as questioning whether she learned anything from last year (and whether her "trauma" was really genuine). 

+1 on the Ashley/Karen friendship that has developed and Ashley's ability to jump in and out of arguments with nary a scratch. Her messiness is done in a clean manner. 

I didn't even connect the dots on the irony of Gizelle/Robyn not having their own bathroom after their shadiness towards Wendy at Gizelle's driveway event. 

Karen specifying she's married to Ray to a group of strangers.... the salad tossing, the tea-bagging, the tongue wagging... LOL. The gift that keeps on giving... 

Robyn is the poor man's Cynthia Bailey. I'd keep her around, but damn girl, step it up. 

Comparing her to a chihuahua is an insult to chihuahuas, lol.  I prefer guinea pig.