Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Patronizing! That was the word I was looking for. They were lording Garcelle's vulnerability over her. And I did notice the look on Sutton's face when Dorit went to hug Garcelle, lol. 

OMG you are so right about Kathy and Bobby Fischer. Splits only wishes.

Regarding the Peacock show #2. This is the casting motherlode, as far as I'm concerned, and as near to a perfect cast as Bravo could possibly hope for. I would bring pretty much all of these women back to their original shows. Actually, I have two caveats -- I might move Brandi and Taylor to the OC, as Taylor lives there now, and Brandi... Brandi does not live in BH, ok! Brandi and Tamra also have a years-long rivalry which they seem to have put aside for the purpose of needling Shannon (see the Tres Amigos post below). Also, Vicki and Tamra went to NYC today -- rumor is, to meet up with Gina and Heather Dubrow who are also in NYC!

Edited by Cat

• Members

I'm torn whether or not I want episodes with these women interacting, (because it would seem so artificial), versus a BTS show on how their lives were effected by fame, stories about filming, and how they felt about being fired.

Putting random middle-aged women together for the sole purpose of watching them fight or form alliances feels very VH1 circa 2004.

Edited by j swift

• Members

BH

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AKA @Cat @DaytimeFan and @NothinButAttitude For the first time since RHOA S9's, this year's reunion will be FOUR parts.

DISCUSS!!!!

I would LOVE to see Meghan get ALL the receipts. And I know she would not hold back.

And LeeAnne...childe...my money would be on LeeAnne. Heck, it would be on DeAndra's too. Texas women do not play. 

I would love to see that as well...

• Members

Four parts? That's an awful lot of questions for Erika. Because, let's face it, Sutton v Crystal, Dorit trying it with Garcelle, and Hunky Dory would not fill 4 parts.

BH has had an amazing season overall, but it lucked out with the Fall of the House of Girardi for sure. Otherwise it might have been another season of fake Instagram life/let's focus on the petty to avoid talking about what's really going on. 

I hear they start filming in a week. Already, Rinna has her SL for the new season, fighting with Sutton about who invited whom to Elton John's charity gala. Bravo probably wants to feature the ongoing Girardi implosion too.

What do you think, @Taoboi? Is four parts too much? I remember ATL did it in S9, and parts 3 and 4 were very memorable, but parts 1 and 2 were forgettable. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

Filming I heard starts around Halloween.

Please register in order to view this content

But honestly, unless this reunion involves a dramatic takedown of EricFake like RHOA's reunion involved the exposing of Shady Phae Phae, I don't see how they can get four parts. Then again, the Coven did no pictures this year so...

Yeah, I saw that re: Sutton vs Ex Soap Opera Star. No words since Sutton brought reciepts. 

I want to say Part 1 of RHOA S9 reunion was okay. Or maybe it was Part 2. Which probably says it right there for both. lol. But I LIVED for Shamea vs Phadera. FINALLY someone took her on and had her truly unsettled. Honorable mention to S7 Cynthia 'Win a Case' Bailey. 

• Members

LOL!!! I live for ALL of Jennifer Tilly's aired (and unaired) cameos on BH. Which again (along with the fact she got invited to the Met Gala) is why Sutton isn't just NOBODY nor SMALL TOWN. Can't say the same for the EricFake.

Please register in order to view this content

Other than to see if it's true that Gracelle dragged Ex Soap Opera Star...same.

POTOMAC Season 5 deserved more of a 4 part reunion than EricFake .

• Members

Wendy is starting to actually revert back to the Wendy I didn't like last year. She and Candaice tend to go into the gutter when it isn't even necessary. 

And I cannot wait for Mia to pelt Candaice with lettuce next week. She deserves it with that mouth. She just further confirms why Monique snatched her a** up last year.