Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

New York does need a shake up.

I'd start from scratch...with at least 2 or 3 married cast members for starters.  

And the one thing I did like was seeing Leah with her family...it gave context to her.  And seeing Eboni in her day to day life showed me her fiance dodged a bullet not marrying her.  

I think a hiatus will be good for the show.

We will see if it helps with OC or not.  That franchise is always evolving and changing...so fans expect a revamp of sorts

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I largely agree, even though I was previously a purist. But there was something about the last season (with Dorinda and Tinsley leaving halfway—pre-COVID, so no excuse there) that, while still somewhat enjoyable and watchable, felt a little too well-worn, with the same dynamics we’ve seen year after year. Leah as the too-self-aware Tasmanian devil didn’t really enhance things.

(Sonja is a lot of fun, but, unpopular opinion, I think she could use a break from the cameras, at the very least. Her drinking and drugging can’t continue to be a story. I’m a little bit over her.)

Could be a good idea to spin off some of the OGs for Peacock exclusives or something, and reinvent the show for a more multicultural, LGBT-inclusive, non-UES/Hamptons-focused scene of actually married friends. 

• Members

Candiana Grande probably has the best/most technically proficient voice of all the Singing HWs. The mv itself gave me Destiny's Child/early-2000s RnB vibes. It looks professional and choreographed (even with the shoe-horning of her cast-mates and mom at the end), and it got uploaded onto Vevo's platform, too. Congrats, Candiana!

Wendy's solo dance at the very end, not to mention DIRECTED BY CHASTITY CORSET, took me out. 

Please register in order to view this content

Coffee & Love was also a bop, just saying

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHOSLC - Was I the only one nervous when Meredith left her jewels in the dining table, and then her dog jumped up there?  I was sure that dog would eat those jewels.

I continue to be surprised that Brooks Marks is "exploring" his sexuality, but I guess they're being honest.

Also, what is Whitney's relationship with Meredith now?  They had lunch together with Heather and Mary, but they actually seem well suited as friends given their mutual interest in entrepreneurship.

The Jen/Heather scene made me dizzy, it made no sense and Jen trying to spin her teenage-like behavior on twitter into a cultural issue was a mighty huge reach.  Heather wants to be popular, Jen didn't need to try that hard to get her allegence. 

Finally, I thought Jenny's singing and her geeky kids were the funniest parts of the episode, but she seems like a poor fit to be friends with Jen and Lisa. 

• Members

Absolutely. 

Rinna, Dorit, and to a lesser extent Kyle, were sitting there gaslighting Garcelle into having an emotional breakdown. And once they emotionally broke her, they said their usual crap about being open and 'vulnerable' and that they could now be 'closer' to her. It reminds me of a cult. They need to destroy each other till they are emotional wrecks so that they can be wrecks together.

The only person (aside from Sutton) who I think appreciated what Garcelle had to say was Kathy. 

Speaking of Kathy...