Jump to content

Bravo's The Real Housewives of....


Cheap21

Recommended Posts

  • Members

RHOP

The only thing I like about Candiace is she and her husband have great taste in cars.  That Lexus NX 200/300T is what I drive.  Otherwise, Chris looked so pissed.  He was not going to have his wife punking him on tv.  She better be careful!  

This group is fractured beyond repair and any group setting where anyone pretends to like the other will come off very fake.  Time to make some serious changes!  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 34.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Cat

    3012

  • Cheap21

    4280

  • NothinButAttitude

    3539

  • Taoboi

    2649

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Members
9 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

This group is fractured beyond repair and any group setting where anyone pretends to like the other will come off very fake.  Time to make some serious changes!  

Potomac is so expertly produced (and the cast members are so watchable, complicated, and charismatic) that its problems are easier to ignore, but you are right. Not sure what the answer is, though. Eventually the show will go completely off the rails like the other franchises.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
28 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

 but you are right. Not sure what the answer is, though. Eventually the show will go completely off the rails like the other franchises.

That's the fundamental unchangeable problem with the Real Housewives shows. 
If you put women together who are not actually friends in a "group" because of the show, no matter how much effort they make, people artificially forced to "like each other" are going to end up not being able to fake it forever if there are no underlying ties or feelings.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Yes. The current discussion we have here all the time. I was happy POTOMAC had avoided 'the trap.' Let them hopefully see how NY went down this season when they kept adding people who are not friends.

 

I feel POTOMAC will avoid it, but we will see.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Problem with Potomac is that Giselle and Karen are toxic when together..so I would cut one of them.

And I would cut the new girl Mia..she doesn't work either.  And I would hire a friend of one of the women..an actual friend.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

RHOBH

I stand by my view last week that Kyle, Rinna, and Crystal miscalculated how the audience would react. They incorrectly thought the audience would buy the bullsh*t that Erotica Lame is trying to sell. Little did they know of the avalanche of information that would follow her in the media.

Kyle continues to be the two faced, garbage dump of a person she's always been. The way she hurled Sutton under the bus on the one hand, while also trashing Erotica Lame on the other hand, goes to show she is a friend to no one. 

PK was preaching all the way to the choir loft. As Bethenny Frankel might say, he mentioned it all. He is also totally correct that, from a crisis communications standpoint, he's never seen someone handle a scandal of this magnitude so poorly. 

Garcelle looked incredible in her outfit hosting her Haitian dinner. Like a queen. 

Rinna saying Garcelle should have texted her to thank her, for the second time, about the pasta sauce she delivered? No. She hates Garcelle and was reaching for the moon with that comparison. 

Sutton is clearly onto Kyle. The difference between Sutton and Eileen/Terri De Marco is that Sutton fights back and exits while those two cowered in the face of Erotica Lame. History will prove Sutton to be correct. 

Crystal did absolutely nothing all episode aside from validating Erotica. Fool. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
9 hours ago, DaytimeFan said:

RHOBH

I stand by my view last week that Kyle, Rinna, and Crystal miscalculated how the audience would react. They incorrectly thought the audience would buy the bullsh*t that Erotica Lame is trying to sell. Little did they know of the avalanche of information that would follow her in the media.

Kyle continues to be the two faced, garbage dump of a person she's always been. The way she hurled Sutton under the bus on the one hand, while also trashing Erotica Lame on the other hand, goes to show she is a friend to no one. 

PK was preaching all the way to the choir loft. As Bethenny Frankel might say, he mentioned it all. He is also totally correct that, from a crisis communications standpoint, he's never seen someone handle a scandal of this magnitude so poorly. 

Garcelle looked incredible in her outfit hosting her Haitian dinner. Like a queen. 

Rinna saying Garcelle should have texted her to thank her, for the second time, about the pasta sauce she delivered? No. She hates Garcelle and was reaching for the moon with that comparison. 

Sutton is clearly onto Kyle. The difference between Sutton and Eileen/Terri De Marco is that Sutton fights back and exits while those two cowered in the face of Erotica Lame. History will prove Sutton to be correct. 

Crystal did absolutely nothing all episode aside from validating Erotica. Fool. 

 

Now that Kim, LVP, Terri etc., are no longer around to deflect attention, Kyle and her BEEE HONESTTTT bullsh!t are truly exposed. Sutton may entertain Kyle from a safe distance, but she (and Garcelle) absolutely do not trust her. FYI, Sutton's ex-husband is a major player at PIMCO, one of the biggest asset management firms in the world. That is legit powerful -- another level from Hollywood, another level from the RHs, and Sutton still rolls in those circles. If I were Kyle, I would think about making amends with my very gracious tenant.

Erika looked like a fool auditioning for The Godfather Part 4. Oh, she is going to sue Sutton for asking questions? B!tch take a seat. You are contractually obligated to never sue another cast member. When does she plan on suing her -- after she and Tom win their massive fraud case?? 

Erika and the Coven assumed lil awkward Sutton could be squeezed into submission and carry the blame. Neither of these is happening. Sutton has steel and braincells. She is transparent in her motives and questioning, and the Coven cannot match that transparency in any way.

Erika's M.O. has always been to go after the weakest link -- Kathryn, Dorit, Eileen (remember that horror show? No reason for attacking Eileen except that she was sitting duck that day), Terri, Denise. Now she's getting the same treatment she dished out. The other women, even her buddies, were quick to push back at her threats.

How does Rinna have a friend in the world? She is insincere, untrustworthy and flim-flammy. 

PK is sharp as a tack on these grifting matters (cough) and nailed it with simple clarity. He's gotten on the wrong side of the Thug Queen's personality disorder, too, and he knows who she is -- inherently cold, ruthless, and completely deluded. Deluded about her own hype, her own smarts, and her actual power in dis verld [(c) Yolanda].

Edited by Cat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
12 minutes ago, Cat said:

Now that Kim, LVP, Terri etc., are no longer around to deflect attention, Kyle and her BEEE HONESTTTT bullsh!t are truly exposed. Sutton may entertain Kyle from a safe distance, but she (and Garcelle) absolutely do not trust her. FYI, Sutton's ex-husband is a major player at PIMCO, one of the biggest asset management firms in the world. That is legit powerful -- another level from Hollywood, another level from the RHs, and Sutton still rolls in those circles. If I were Kyle, I would think about making amends with my very gracious tenant.

Erika looked like a fool auditioning for The Godfather Part 4. Oh, she is going to sue Sutton for asking questions? B!tch take a seat. You are contractually obligated to never sue another cast member. When does she plan on suing her -- after she and Tom win their massive fraud case?? 

Erika and the Coven assumed lil awkward Sutton could be squeezed into submission and carry the blame. Neither of these is happening. Sutton has steel and braincells. She is transparent in her motives and questioning, and the Coven cannot match that transparency in any way.

I notice that Erika's M.O. has always been to go after the weakest link -- Kathryn, Dorit, Eileen (remember that horror show? No reason for attacking Eileen except that she was sitting duck that day), Terri, Denise. Now she's getting the same treatment she dished out. The other women, even her buddies, were quick to push back at her threats.

How does Rinna have a friend in the world? She is insincere, untrustworthy and flim-flammy. 

PK is sharp as a tack on these grifting matters (cough) and nailed it with simple clarity. He's gotten on the wrong side of the Thug Queen's personality disorder, too, and he knows who she is -- inherently cold, ruthless, and completely deluded. Deluded about her own hype, her own smarts, and her actual power in dis verld [(c) Yolanda].

Sutton is a southern gal...steel magnolia wasn't just a cute name for a movie..but to.show the strength and backbone of southern women.

Erika should understand that...considering she's a southern girl as well.

Was Crystal even around?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
10 minutes ago, Soaplovers said:

Sutton is a southern gal...steel magnolia wasn't just a cute name for a movie..but to.show the strength and backbone of southern women.

Erika should understand that...considering she's a southern girl as well.

Was Crystal even around?

Yep. I think Erika et al. misinterpreted Sutton's emotionality as weakness. Yes, it caused her to stumble with Crystal who pounced on it for leverage. But Sutton being in tune with her own vulnerabilities is actually a silent strength. The Coven (especially Erika) just cannot comprehend that.

Erika should have known from last season when Dorit tried to sabotage her, Sutton pushed back and won. Sutton does not like to be intimidated and she responds by standing up to it.

Crystal awoke from her slumber to kick Sutton because that's become her only reason for being on this show.

Edited by Cat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
On 9/9/2021 at 10:14 AM, Soaplovers said:

Problem with Potomac is that Giselle and Karen are toxic when together..so I would cut one of them.

And I would cut the new girl Mia..she doesn't work either.  And I would hire a friend of one of the women..an actual friend.

I would ALMOST agree, but seeing Giselle and La Dame on BRAVO CHATROOM a few week ago, it looks like they have mended fences somewhat for now. They have a real ability to pull waaaaay back before they get toooo toxic so I feel they will mend it on the show soon enough. 

 

TBF, Askale is an actual friend. And the rumor was Vivian (Karen's actual friend in this past episode that I need to finish watching) was in the running as well. Otherwise, I would agree that they need to keep it with hiring real friend or friend groups. Then again POTOMAC has usually been good at who they ask or at least wise at it for better or for worse.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
2 hours ago, Faulkner said:

Like why bother at this point?

 

There is zero momentum coming out of the season for this. I guess they simply have to…

Bravo with Cohen is to primetime what ABC under Frons is to daytime: they mismanage their properties to a degree that is unfathomable to me. 

A reunion was the last thing RHONY needed. They needed to forget this season ever happened. It is going to stir up all the negativity that the audience has not enjoyed and is going to damage the franchise further. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
7 minutes ago, DaytimeFan said:

Bravo with Cohen is to primetime what ABC under Frons is to daytime: they mismanage their properties to a degree that is unfathomable to me. 

A reunion was the last thing RHONY needed. They needed to forget this season ever happened. It is going to stir up all the negativity that the audience has not enjoyed and is going to damage the franchise further. 

Maybe they are hoping to use the reunion to clean up the damage a bit?

I am not sure how, granted, but maybe if they openly address the issues the audience has had with the season (a big IF since it would require Bravo, the producers, Cohen and the Housewives to do some introspection... good luck there), people will not be left with nearly as bitter a taste in their mouths?

Btw last season I know Dorinda's firing was announced before the reunion aired. But was it announced before it was filmed? I have had a theory that they wanted to see if Dorinda managed to clean up after herself at the reunion - by being contrite - and when she mostly stood her ground against Tinsley, for better or for worse, that's when they decided there was no salvaging her for the time being and went with the "pause". But it all depends on the timing obviously.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy