Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yesterday evening there was a pic circulating on Twitter of Kyle, Rinna and Thirstay Mellencamp cuddling poor widdle Erika. The Tweet implied that this was post-reunion and that Dorit was officially OUT of the Coven.

It surprised me because Kyle was featured and I assumed that Erika is mad at Kyle. Having said that, Kyle is a de facto producer on BH and she's got Kathy backing her up, so I figured, hey, Erika is strategically picking her battles. Stay positive with Kyle, Kathy Hilton and Bravo. Attack Dorit instead.

Anyhoo, as a result Twitter was all a-flutter about the FoxForceFive now being FauxFartsFOUR.

Today, I cannot find that pic/Tweet anywhere. Maybe the photo wasn't taken after reunion after all but back in the day when the Coven were 'besties.' If that's the case, then there really are no triumphant pics this year (unlike last year's super-spreader event party at Kyle's place). Things that make you go Hmmmm indeed!

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHOP:

Candiace worked my nerves all throughout the episode. She is just a vile, little beast. While Ashley is no saint, the fact that Candiace tried to imply that she didn't body-shame her was ludicrous. When she wasn't doing that, she stayed licking Gizzy's a**. I can't with that Kleenex using brat. 

Karen and Gizelle is only gonna last a milli-second. 

RHOSLC:

Jen needs therapy. She is hurting and is hurting others. But she continues to make great TV. 

I might be alone but I LOVE Lisa. She is loyal to a "T" and I cannot fault her for that. I do see her and Meredith locking horn in future seasons and it is gonna get messy (a la Kyle/LVP, Vicki/TamRat, Nene/Cynthia). 

Jennie is a good find. I like her. I didn't like her insulting her husband though as I find him to be attractive. She is gonna eat those words, as now that he's on TV, women are gonna poach him more than before. 

And Meredith... boo... a blind man could tell that Brooks is gay. Like stop. And many of us don't pity him b/c he brought the heat from Jen onto himself. This is why you should stay in a child's place (as my mom would say). He threw a rock, but Jen has been through boulders. 

• Members

RHOP

Agreed @NothinButAttitudeGizelle and Karen's peace treaty is not going to hold. How on earth can Gizelle possibly admit that she knew about Jamal cheating on her months before the reunion and simultaneously say that she was hurt by Karen (and really Monique)? It makes no sense. Her own father trashed Jamal on camera! 

Candy-Ass is the same foul mouthed idiot she's always been. She tried to walk back her obviously body shaming comment because she instantly regretted saying it, knowing how badly she'd come across on camera. 

Robyn and her life coach I don't care about at all. I'm just glad she's seeing someone with actual credentials. RHONY's Sonja needs to do the same. 

Next week looks like a doozy with the music video shoot and the return of Miss Dorothy. 

RHOSLC

Now THAT was a premiere! 

Jen is a lunatic and I think the Bravo editors must hate her when they focused on 1) the contents of her closet and 2) her "I'd go to jail for you, I haven't been to jail yet!" line to Lisa. 

Whitney seems to be having fun this year and isn't as self conscious on camera. I enjoyed seeing her let loose with her stepsons, husband, and son and that foam party with their hot tub looks fun. I laughed so hard when she kept dropping the cake and then presented the monstrosity, only to drop it again. 

Heather remains a delight, ordering for the table because she couldn't trust them to order anything good. I love a truffle fry. Also, loved seeing her embrace her daughter going to college and having adventures and experiences. I do sense lingering self esteem issues with her, so won't be surprised when/if she swoops back in to provide support to Jen, Heather wants to be liked. 

Mary...whewwww that podcast recording session was a lot. I think they're setting her up to have her ministry exposed. She remains totally wacky and her VT interviews are something to behold. The way she flares open her false eyelashes like a 1950s doll - frightening. 

Jennie seems like a seamless addition because she's actually friends with Lisa - thank you casting department for realizing only organic relationships work!

Lisa is a bitch, totally disloyal to Meredith, and totally delusional that her squabbles with Heather have any comparison to what Jen has done to Meredith's son. I've never liked Lisa and this episode reiterated why. 

Meredith is ENGAGING and I'm going to love it. Brooks can have an attitude, sure, but I don't think it's defensible for Jen to lean into comments that either demean him, are in any manner homophobic, or trivialize his sexual orientation and his right to keep that to himself. I don't care how flamboyant he might be, if Brooks didn't want his sexual orientation to be a topic of discussion, that's his prerogative, and I think it's really shitty of Jen to do anything to him in regard to it. Imagine if someone did that to one of her sons? She'd go ballistic.  

• Members

BECAUSE IT IS NOT THEIR RESPONSIBILITY to make the victims whole! It is Tom and Erika's! They are the ones who committed the crimes and stole from them!

What a moral vacuum of a human. Zero accountability. Zero shame (and posted on Sep 11, too). What next? Taxpayers should bail out the Girardis because 'they have money' ? The lazy, selfish, vacuous stupidity it must have taken to barf out this crap. Just vile.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I'm still astounded by the mother's response. I don't know why! That stank attitude is typical of her daughter, who thinks she's so gangster and who cares if a bunch of nobodies get scammed, someone else can pay for this. The entitlement and lack of remorse is unreal.

Does she, though? She's playing victim to try and win over the audience, but I'm starting to think she knows she's not the real victim, she's just an uncaring nihilist who simply doesn't GAF and only cares about getting glam and acting like a 'stah.'

Edited by Cat

• Members

I think she does.
It is a psychological phenomenon you can see in other narcissists - include infamously former you-know-what Cheeto Mussolini.
It doesn't matter that she rationally knows she did wrong in the first place. It is SO easy for people like that to genuinely convince themselves that, no, THEY are the real victims and believe it to the utmost.
It starts with "OK I messed up but..." and it ends with straight up erasing the OK part after a while. Look at her mom's rationale: they were rich so who cares. The human brain is a funny beast. It WILL find ways to justify anything rather than cope with humiliation or guilt or whatever other feelings she might go through.
It is horrible of course but I bet it is sincere. She convinced herself that she is the victim.