• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OMG. omgomgomgomg!

First of all, those taglines. Lisa Barlow's tag RULES!!!! "You don't have to like me, I love myself enough for the both of us." YASSSS I think I am going to enjoy LB a ton more this season.

Jen Shah's tag is making me go 

Please register in order to view this content

The other taglines are exactly as I expected.

And then we have the FOOTAGE OF THE DAMN ARREST. This is going to be the first thing we see right at the top of the first episode, I guarantee it. Shades of Potomac last season with the first minute flashing forward to The Fight. BTW the blonde producer in RHOP who tried to hold Monique back from going after Candiace also seems to be an EP on SLC -- he appears right at the start.

Jen Shah got tipped off by Coach Shah, I think. And I am still laughing at all the women in the van hearing the police cars and chopper! The look on their faces!

Lisa Barlow looks like she may have given Jen Shahscammer some money???

• Members

Ikr!!!! That was what I was hoping how it went down since I remember between that and Porsha/Simon/Falynn, HW Twitter and us lost our s&*(. So YASSSSSSSSSSS BRAVO WITH YOUR MESSY SELF!!!

I TOTALLY AGREE!!! I think Lisa (and IDC what Twitter says I LOVE how it sounds. Love my Fabulous Ice) and Mary are easily my favorites. Jennie is typical HW which is not a bad thing for her...unlike Heather's. hehe. I like Meredith too because she is putting everyone on notice that she will be bringing it this year. Jen was meh. Same for Whitney I am afraid. 

Yes, that scene was from the FIRST TWO MINUTES I believe. And WAIT!!! That was Monique's James??? I didn't realize!!!

I might have to buy a second bottle of wine for Sunday then. hehe. 

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

So I thought it was him, then I second-guessed myself, but no, on third look I really do think it's Monique's James! (See 0.06 seconds into part 1).

When Jen took the call and was all "Hey honey..." and then her eyes darted right to camera as somebody on the other end told her what was going down! CHILLS!

"You guys what if she's on the run??" Heather so dramatic.

Whitney reading out the charges from some blog on her phone and Lisa Barlow being like "No -BEEP!- no no!"

(And yes, Lisa's tagline is still the absolute best!)

LOL this comment  I wouldn't put it past Bravo:

• Members

Looks like another boring, uneventful season for Salt Lake City!

JUST KIDDING! That looks better than I thought! I knew they were filming, but it looks like they got much more footage than we expected. I can’t wait to watch that episode! Lord it looks good!

As for the tag lines, I love Mary’s tagline. Lisa’s is obnoxious but fun. The rest I can take or leave.

I cannot wait for Sunday! I hope the ratings give what they need to give.

• Members

Meredith is beautiful, but she doesn't seem 100% confident with her style. Like she dresses this way because she thinks this is how RHs are supposed to dress.

A stylist (aka Brooks) prob told her that the blousey-arms-sewed-onto-a-cardigan would be a great "statement look," and she went with it.

Still laughing at Heather's "You guys, what if she's on the run?" 

Jen Shah was heading out in that Ford truck at about 10 MPH! She wasn't running that fast!

Nevertheless, that teaser was one of the most thrilling that Bravo has ever produced. Even BH/Erika Girardi's LA Times exposé has nothing on the Feds stopping the van with police helicopters!

RHOSLC cast is swarmed by cops before Jen Shah's ARRESTED for  'telemarketing fraud scheme' in chilling season trailer

I have hopes that RHONY can still return fighting next season when the women's lives move from Pause to Play. I think Bravo can pick up a general vibe from the fans of: 'We forgive RHONY for this past season -- let's just move on and make it nice for 2022."

Bethenny looks unlikely to be back. On a recent Q&A on her social media, a fan asked her to come back and save the show, and Bethenny responded with "no thanks!" She is a little more diplomatic here but her response is largely the same:

I'm not against LVP & Garcelle touching base per se, but I don't see this as a good move for Garcelle.

The Coven has producer pull and they outnumber Garcelle, not to mention LVP's name is mud on BH (and possibly at Bravo, although the network makes nice with her for the sake of VPR). This is going to be like when OC Lizzie reached out to Gretchen on social media and Tamra, Heather, Shannon clubbed together to prevent her from getting back on the show.

Also I feel like LVP wouldn't integrate well with the 'new' BH anymore. Her, Taylor and Camille's days are sadly over. Erika, Rinna, Dorit, Kyle have changed the feel & focus of the show (glam squads, what bling are you wearing, etc). I am not nuts about this by any stretch -- for one thing, it was ERIKA who established this new template, and her bullying, fraudulent influence on the show has been toxic/destructive IMO. However, it seems to be a done deal across all Bravo franchises now. Even RHONY's Leah and Eboni brought fricking glam to Ramona's house in the middle of lockdown! RHONY! Home of Sonja's 1992 wardrobe and Ramona's macramé!

Seeing LVP/Camille/Taylor struggle with increasingly clownish glam and get slammed by the others for their perceived lack of fashionista know-how is not something I relish. I'd rather they just behave and dress like themselves (even if that means pink fitted dresses or running errands in Malibu in sweats and flip-flops).

Also LVP left on such contentious terms that just for her own pride, I don't think she should return. The cast did her dirty. Now let them take responsibility for the bad stuff that happens on the show.

Edited by Cat