Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Some other good ones

Vancouver:

Ronnie: "At this stage in my life, I can afford to say it like it is and look good doing it"

Christina: "Vancouver's a goldmine and I love to go digging"

ATL:

Lisa: "If it doesnt make me money, I dont do it"

Nene: "When I walk into a room, I OWN it"

Kandi: "I have fame and fortune and Ive earned it"

Miami:

Larsa: "My husband has moves, but I run the game"

Lea: "I can deal with alot but I cant deal with stupid

Karent: "If you dont like my smile, then dont look my way"

NJ:

Dina: "If you think Im a bitch, then bring it on"

OC:

Tamra: "Im done being the trophy wife. Freedom only makes me hotter

Gretchen: "Happiness means never having to apologize for being me

WORST? These two OC ones take the cake

Kimberly: "85% of the women around here have had breast implants"

Alexis: "God is my savior. My husband is my king and my body, it's simple

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Kenya was doing the most but DEAD at her having security everywhere she goes. Cynthia was like why is she saying security we don't have any? And then some big guy comes out of nowhere. :lol:

Kim was being a major hater when she went to visit Kandi's house. I can't with her. She says she spent thousands decorating and landscaping but Kendra claims she received nothing. Glad she won't be on much this year.

Happy for Kandi and I really like the house.

Phaedra was meh. Looking forward to her drama with Kenya trying to push up on her husband but the little scene with Ayden was cute.

Cynthia.... irrelevant. Thought it was funny she was going on and on about she knows what her daughter wants and then Noelle says she does want to go back to school. Leon is so fine.

NeNe :wub: I want her to get back with Greg and liked her scene with Ryan Murphy. Ready to see more.

Tad bit boring but I know some good stuff is coming.

• Members

Yeah he's staying with Cynthia and Peter while he is in ATL visting Noelle.

Oh and another WTF when Kim said her parents only sent $25 for KJ's birthday. She tried to save it with a "they don't have much money it's okay" but that really rubbed me the wrong way.

Not to defend Kenya, but that one model ...whooooooooo...are you serious? why was she there? The one with the pit bull tattoo, deodorant ash in her armpits and looking like she chewed on a brick. I know this chick had to have looked at a Jet Magazine somewhere...the beauty parlor, momma's house, etc. And if you've seen a Jet Beauty of the Week you know they look more like Kenya than deodorant armpit girl.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Cynthia "Most black women aspire to become the Jet Beauty of the Week" Really?

Kenya: "Thats a man, I can tell". I gotta agree with her bc that did look manly

Security, Security, Security! And they come....DEAD!

I will have to post more extended thoughts later but that was a good premiere. LOVE Kenya

tumblr_mczzsfSwk31rfi1ufo1_500.gif

• Members

I might be in the minority but I've ALWAYS loved Cynthia and now I realized why. While she may be a bore compared to the other women, she reads a b*tch good when she goes there. I was impressed with how she read Kenya like comic book--from cover to cover. And I cannot wait for her to dig into her a** again next Sunday. Ooo Sunday cannot get here quick enough! I loved Nene last night; however, I DON'T want her back with bum a** Greg. He had her and did not appreciate her and I find it odd that he wants to start showering her with love (again) once she landed a role on a big sitcom. Exit to the left. I liked her John from last year. Kenya is a mess and did no favor for herself last night. Phaedra is continuing to grow on me, Kandi still annoys me to no end (which she did in the previews when brought up the rift that Phaedra and Nene used to have), and Kim. . . sorry but girlfriend is a mess. That comment she made last night about the neighborhood Kandi lived in being ghetto--Umm not. What ghetto has electronic gates? *crickets* I thought so. And the pool statement was REAL suspect. Before, I thought it was Kroy rubbing off on Kim (as I get these weird vibes that he doesn't like black people), but watching past season again, I was reminded that Kim was always suspect too (i.e. Nene bringing up that Big Poppa AND Kim used to call ole' dumb, clueless a** Sweetie a "black b*tch'). And Sweetie, someone needs to help this baby out. I'm sorry but Sweetie wants to be a white woman so bad. . . help this confused broad soul closedeyes.jpg .